All in Tickling of Billy

After Billy changed to get in the shower, he was about to strip off his underwear when Rain and Tyler grabbed his legs and Garret and Ryland grabbed his arms. What are you doing to me? yelled out Billy as his demeanor dramatically changed. We can't let you leave this losing season with tickling you said his teammates.

They carried him upstairs to the bedroom and tied his hands and feet to the bed with rope. He protested this action but it was done. All his toes was tied back to a spreader bar with yarn. Billy was helpless in his current state. Rain and Tyler tickled his defenseless armpits after coating them with baby lotion. Hahahahahahahahaha emitted from Billy as Rain and Tyler used their fingers to tickle Billy's armpits in a quick and circular motion and digging deep into his armpits. The laughter was intense and he wet himself from it. After about 20 minutes of nonstop tickling. they let off his armpits.

Next, Garett and Ryland played "This Little Piggy" with Billy's toes wiggling each one separtely and saying the same rhyme twice and with percision. Billy was taken back to his childhood when his mom and dad would play this game with him when he was 2 years old and they ended it by tickling his feet for a few seconds. This would be much longer. Garett and Ryland danced their fingers with a light touch on Billy's feet focusing exclusively on his arches, and toes and in between the toes. Billy laughter could be heard by the few students who stayed after the home finale and they were curious as to what was going on.

The tickling on Billy's sensitive soles lasted for one hour. At one point, they used a permanent sharpie to write "Ticklish" on one foot and "Feet" on the other foot with a red sharpie. That caused light giggles from Billy. You can get this off with rubbing alcohol and a wet sponge that is soaked in soap later said Garett. Thanks for letting me know that replied Billy. Electrical toothbrushes was used and when the bristles made contact with the soles, it caused heavy laughter.

After the tickling on his feet stopped, Billy was given a 2 minute break before Rain and Tyler decided to tickle Billy's belly by blowing raspberries on it 50 times in a row and Billy was laughing loud and it was more crazy than before. His stomach turned bright pink after this experience.

After untying him from the bed, the boys carried Billy down to the media room for an interview and helped him stand up. With two of your players leaving for the NFL, what do you expect from this team moving forward? a reporter said. Coach Traylor responded, "It will be different as we need players to redevelop chemistry again, but I won't be at the helm as I am officially retiring from coaching as my wife Cynthia and I are expecting a baby boy this summer said Traylor.

That was something no one expected as he made his announcement. Another question was directed at Billy. Reporter Dan Ally said to Billy- As a new QB, what do you want to do next season? Well to be honest, I want to work even harder and make the playoffs next season. I made some mistakds that proved costly in the end, but I will train my body this spring to be better and guide my team to the playoffs. Another reporter named Dylan Sky asked Billy, "What you think of your coach leaving"? I think its the best choice for him as family is greater than football but we will find a new coach and be united more and stronger.

That was it. The season was not what they wanted, but Billy was looking to be the new face of the Trinity College Demons, but little does he know that next year, something shocking will happen

The End.

The Trinity College series will continue soon after a break