Game 4- South College (2-1)

Billy Roland had a week off before the next game. During the week, he attended 2 criminal justice classes. He gave a presentation on juvenile justice and how it should be reformed. He saw the movie, "Wild Nights" and he had daily football practice. He gained 10 pounds by eating at The Cafe everyday which offered burgers and sandwiches. He worked on his arms and legs by using the stair stepper, did yoga, push ups, sit ups, arm curls, and leg curls at the campus gym.

Steven has a crazy week. After being cleared of cheating, he developed trust issues. He did not date again after Tammy had nearly cost him his college life. Ryan and Steven went to the local mall. Steven purchased a new T-shirt that had dolphins on it. He also purchased a new Nike shoe, and other things such as a new cast iron pan, a toliet cleaner liquid among other things. Ryan got for himself a new suitcase, a laptop, and a couple of books. Survelliance saw them leave at 3 pm after entering at 1:45 pm. After returning to campus, thet went their separate ways.

South College mascot are the Lions and they are a decent football program and have one of the best wide receivers in Division III. In one of the craziest game, the Lions defeated the Scorpions 31-27 in overtime last season on a bizzare trick play that almost did not work. They were coming off a loss to the Jaguars from Franklin's College in Seattle in their nonconference game against a team from the Pacific conference. Ultimely, they knew a division game against the Demons was very important. Both was 2-1 coming into the game. None have a winning streak yet, but that was going to change.

Quarterback Phillip Hex and Wide Receivers Harry Husk and Eddie Long are standouts in the team. They have 2 running backs. Sean Marion is the best running back they have and they also have Temple Hide. Now, it was game time.

At a 7 pm game and it was also freezing, the temperature was perfect for a snow game in Rhode Island. The player's hands was cold. At 7:15 pm, the Demons kick off to the Lions. Phillip passes to Harry and its incomplete. The ball was underthrown and Harry just could not catch the ball, and its an absolute disaster, but this is only the beginning of the game. Phillip hands the ball off to Temple and he jukes to the right and runs it down the field and he is tackled by Hugo, but that's a 18 yard gain. Phillip steps back and he is tackled by Damien, and he fumbles the football. The Demons recover the ball, wow, that is a costly mistake by the Lions. This is not like them as this is their first turnover this season. Now, we will see if Dylan can make the best of the opportunity. Dylan hands the ball off to Ryland and he cuts through the middle. One defender cannot stop him, Two miss the tackle, and he's in for a touchdown. The extra point is good. It's 7-0 Demons.

That play was befuddling. There was plenty of times in which the Lions could have stopped him, but they could not. Remember, this is the first game for Ryland this season filling in for the injured Garett who went down in the Demons win against the Scorpions in dramatic fashion last week. Now, will the Lions be able to shake it off and make their offense shine?

Phillip at the ball on the 39 yard line after the punt. He must be feeling very nervous right now, and this is normal. Phillip steps out of the pocket, and he throws the ball to Eddie, and it's caught but he is tackled just short of the first down. Phillip is growing into a star and he has already received offers from the Bills, Patriots, Dolphins, and the Jets. He is projected to be a top 5 draft pick depending on his performance on the NCAA level, and he is proven to be great at his role on the Lions. Phillip has the ball and he gives it to Sean Marion and he breaks through 3 defenders and he runs it for 45 yards and is into field goal range now. A field goal through the uprights as the Lions could not deliver on their good field position. Shay Turner with the perfect kick. She is the first transgender player to score. What a sight to see. It's 7-3 Demons.

The Demons fail to get anything going on their next possession due to an incomplete pass to Rain, an incomplete pass to Tyler, a sack by the opposing player Berry, and a dropped pass by Rain. The Lions is trying to capitalize on this situation. Despite their best efforts, they could only muster another field goal and it's 7-6 demons heading into halftime. This game is turning into a classic said announcer Terri. The Demons have found a star in their player Ryland, but he was only used once so far and we expect more from him in the second half. The Lions find themselves on their lowest point total of the season so far, but they are still in the game due to their defense.

The Lions get the ball to start the second half. Phillip throws a ball down the field to Harry and its caught in between 2 defenders who could not prevent the catch. Leroy's effort to swat it away failed. He is taken down at the 45. Phillip hands the ball to Temple and he runs it for 27 yards. Another missed opportunity as the Lions is forced to kick another field goal and it's good. It's 9-7 Lions. If you are the Lions, you have got to be thinking it should be 21-7 right now, not 9-7.

The Demons and Lions do not score for the rest of the 3rd quarter and it's a close game heading into the final quarter. Billy with the ball and he throws it to Rain and its caught and it's a big well executed play and the Demons are the Lions 35 yard line. Billy hands the ball to Ryland and he cuts through the middle and he gets it to the 20 yard line and the Demons are now in the red zone. This game is very tight said the announcer. This could very much come down to the last play of the game said Polly.

That's a wrap for this play, the Demons take the 10-9 lead over that perfected field goal but that should have been a touchdown instead. No one scores for a while and now its the Lions ball with 45 seconds left. Phillip throws it to Eddie and he gets into the field goal range but that's still quite a distance for Shay right now. Phillip drops back and throws a bullet pass to Harry and its incomplete. 19 seconds left, the Lions call a timeout. I want us to win with a touchdown, don't let up the game said Coach Vincent. We have the lead, we have to protect it so stop them said Coach Traylor.

Phillip with a pass and its caught by Eddie for a dramatic game winning touchdown. The Lions win 16-10, what a comeback. This is what football is about said Terri. After the game, the Demons regrouped in the locker room. We had it and gave it away said Billy. That's okay said Tyler. Next game is against the Rhinos on the road at Middleton College in New York said Traylor. If we play better, we will win replied Rain. Yes we will. The team put their hands in and shouted Go Demons! as they raised them in the air together.

Billy was confident going into his next game, but he needed to get through his criminal justice class first. And that would be amazing

To be Continued