Chapter 1

A/N: The characters are OOC, cuz your author is an idiot

_______________________________

Dazai doesn't get surprised easily. It's an absolute truth. He fakes being surprised and it's really hard to get a genuine surprised reaction out of him. Everyone in the Armed Detective Agency had tried everything they could think of with no success. Atsushi, who was the most curious of them all, kept making plans to get one surprised reaction out of the suicidal man.

Chuuya, if you ask him about his dislikes, he'd say Dazai. If you ask him about his deepest wish, he'd say 'Dazai dying in a hole'. If you ask him why haven't you killed him yet he'd look at you as if you'd gone crazy and then say 'Just because'. 

Well it so happens to be that even though Chuuya and Dazai are sworn rivals, chuuya is the only one who has seen the surprised look on Dazai's face. During the battle with Arthur Rimbaud, when Chuuya used gravity, Dazai was surprised. The first and the only time Chuuya has seen him surprised. Even though Chuuya doesn't admit it, he wants to see that expression again.

.

.

.

Dazai was walking on the streets, ditching work, thinking about new ways to commit a peaceful suicide while humming his favourite song. 

"Shinju wa..hitori de wa..dekinai~"

His phone kept ringing, his coworker Kunikida's name flashing on the screen. Dazai stuck his tongue out and cut the call. He had more important things to do like annoying Kunikida kun by not picking up than taking on a boring job. After all it was more satisfying.  

Dazai pulled out his book 'A complete guide to suicide' and looked for new ways to die peacefully. 

He was so immersed in reading the book he didn't notice a little 'hooman' walk in his direction until he bumped into the tiny kid, which made him fall on the ground.

"Arre?" Dazai said, crouching down. "Are you okay little one?"

The little boy stayed on the ground, rubbing his foot. Dazai noticed the kids' odd clothing. An oversized shirt that practically swept the sidewalk, an adult size long black coat hung over his shoulder and a black hat that covered half of his face. 

Dazai stared at the boy, who was trying to look at the person in front of him but couldn't because his hat kept blocking his vision. The hat....Wait! Dazai has seen that hat before...of course he has seen that hat before. It was Chuuya's hat!! Now that he looks carefully at the clothes too, they are the same as the ones Chuuya wears.  

Dazai gulped. He nervously reached for the hat and put it out of the kids' face so he could get a clear look. 

He just stared in shock. There was a striking similarity between the kid and Chuuya. But the kid was cute. Very Cute. Too cute to be Chuuya. 

(Haha

(Haha. Tried my best to give you a visual of what the kid looked like ^^)

'Is he Chuuya's son? Must be. I didn't know Chuuya was married tho. Ima just ask to confirm'

"Hey kid, who are you? Are you related to Nakahara Chuuya?"

"Huuh?! Who awe you? Waste of Banwages"

Dazai stared at the kid again for an uncomfortable amount of time, the gears of his brains turning rapidly.

"Waste of wha—? " He asked, wondering if old age was getting to him and he misheard the kid.

"Bwangages"

"...........What's your name, kid?"

.

.

.

"Nakahala Chwuya"

Dazai's brain short circuited.

A/N: Hello everyone, it's my first bsd fanfic ^^ hope you like the first chapter.