Chapter 12

"Uhh....."
"Grr......"

"Aryama!-" Dazai stared between the older female and chibi staring each other, with annoyance written all over their faces.

Let's take you a few minutes back to clarify what is going on.

____________________________________

Previously

"Chuuya, I've enrolled you in a public school. You can now make lots of friends"

____________________________________

"Do I have to go?"
"Yeah. I mean you agreed to go and I paid for it too... so yeah you have no choice"
"Okie..." Chuuya said, sad at the thought that he wouldn't be able to play with Kouyou anymore
"You'll really like it" Dazai reassured him "Oh god I forgot, we need to buy you a uniform!"
"From when do I have to go?"
"Tomorrow"
"HEIN?!"

___________________________________

They both entered the mall, going to kids' section to buy Chuuya a school uniform.

"Welcome sir! How may I- Uhh oh it's you...."
"Grr......"

"Aryama!-" Dazai stared between the older female and chibi staring each other, with annoyance written all over their faces. "Looks like we got a problem here"

"Yes sir I agree, we do have a problem. I feel like your child is jealous of me for some reason" the employee replied, in a sickeningly over sweet voice. Chuuya continued to glare at her, while practically sticking to Dazai's leg.

'Uhh....Shouldn't the problem be that you're jealous of my child??'

"I'm really sorry about that miss. He's probably admiring you for your hard work, I'm sorry if it makes you uncomfortable" Dazai said, not sounding apologetic at all.

'I don't have the energy to deal with her right now. I'll just ask another woman to commit double suicide with me, not that I want to right now. I gotta buy chibi his uniform and play with him and prepare for tomorrow-- lunch box, I need to buy a kids' lunch box too'

"Can you help me find this uniform?" Dazai said, whipping out his phone and showing the employee a picture of the uniform Chuuya needed.

"Sure sir!" the female replied, way over bubblily for an employee. Chuuya quickly grabbed Dazai's hand.

'Is she blind or something? I have a child with me, that should mean I'm married. Stop flirting, you're making Chuuya uncomfortable. And do you honestly think being nice to me and not him would make me consider you as an option?'

The girl brought out the uniforms and Dazai, much to Chuuya's annoyance, made him change repeatedly to find the perfect fit.

"Bill this one" Dazai said, finally finding the right size.

_________________________________________

The Next Day

"Alright--chibi, we're--here. Now--off--you--go" Dazai said, struggling to get the little koala sticking to him, off his leg. "God! You were so excited to go yesterday- go already. I need to go to work"

Chuuya had been so excited to go to school, the previous day, that he couldn't sleep-- that is until Dazai threatened that he will not drop him there if he doesn't. Even in the morning, when Dazai was making breakfast and getting Chuuya dressed and ready to go, he was excited. It was only now that they had reached, that Chuuya refused to go.

He clutched the fabric of the brunet's pants and shook his head vigorously.

"What's your problem? Why don't you want to go" Dazai asked, while trying his best to get Chuuya to leave his leg.