Flying Salted Macaroni

Zane is in the kitchen.

Show time.

I sneak up behind Zane.

"Zane! THERE'S A GLOWY ON YOU!" I screamed, using Jays little friend to scare him. Nindroids can get eaten by those things.

"Ah!" he screamed, jumping up and shaking his head. It was a very robotic scream. More like 'a-h-h' then 'AHHH!'

That would be a Jay scream.

Anyway, while Zane was doing his robotic screams, I was unscrewing the salt lid. And I was dumping it into his Macaroni. And I was stirring it in.

I managed to put the salt behind the napkins before Zane turned around.

"What just a second," he told me as he touched his arm. "Glowy's will never be able to live on earth. You-" he looked at me astonishedly. "You tricked me!"

"Surprise!" I said weakly before tearing out of the kitchen, Zane picking up a bowlful of Macaroni to throw after me.

I forgot his temper and bad sense of humor!

I screeched to a stop right before Sensei Wu.

SPLAT!

My Uncles hat flew backwards from the blow. A piece of Macaroni slid down Sensei's cheek.

It's not like he could see it.

Zane had a direct hit. Just not on me.

"Oopsie!" I half giggled half sweet talked. I tore out of the hallway before my Uncle could get the Macaroni out of his eyes.

"I am sorry, Sensei Wu," I heard Zane tell him before I made it out of the hallway.

I slammed my bedroom door shut and hid under my bunk.

Don't come in here Zane. Don't come in here Zane. Don't come in here Zane. Don't come in here Zane.

If he did, my life was over.

GREEN NINJA
G-O-N-N-A
B-E
D-E-A-D

Green ninja out *shivers and quakes*