'SPANKINGS'. Never on the List!

So there I was, stuck in the closet. I guess that's not the bad part.

The bad part was that Kai was out there, waiting to kill me.

How was I going to get out of this one?

"Let me in!" he screamed.

I was about to answer when I was poked. In the behind. Derrier. Butt. However you want to say it.

SOMEONE ELSE WAS IN THE CLOSET WITH ME!!!

I practiced my deep breathing excersices to keep myself from crying like a little baby. It was hard to do that while my enemy was pounding on the door.

Turns out nobody was in the closet with me.

I was just sitting on a hanger. Kai's hanger. Kai's use-to-be hanger.

Its kind of squished now. And out of shape.

That's when I had the worlds famous idea. I took the metal hanger and stretched it. Curved the top end into a very pointy shape. Then, I jabbed the shadow under the door.

"OW!"

I smiled. Direct hit. Then the metal was pulled from my hands before I could do anything.

"Okay, Lloyd!" Kai raged. I could hear his spit hitting the door.

EW!

"Just because you became older quicker, doesn't mean I forgot how young you actually are!" Something rattled the door and I backed up into the corner.

My escape plan didn't work. Kai was going to get me. He had the hanger, which means he could pick the lock.

I was shivering in my plastic pants.

Help me.....

The door was shattered in an instant and I screamed. Yes, SCREAMED. I could hear Kai unsheathing his sword.

SHRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINK.

KAI WAS GOING TO GET ME!

"UNCLE!" I hollered, not knowing what else to do. If anyone could save me, he could.

I know that was cheating, but I was too young to get seriously hurt.

Literally. To young.

My uncle was there in a flash. MY LIFESAVER! HOW I LOVED HIM!

Kai slid to the other side of the room, Sensei's blow leaving him breathless. Nya knelt down and helped him up. Sister and brother love.

I couldn't have that because I didn't have any other siblings.

I smirked as Kai took a few steps toward me and was stopped by Nya.

I win, he looses. Sorry my Hothead bro, that's life!

Until Nya whispered something in his ear.

Kai laughed an evil laugh and threw his head back. Then, he slowly slid his fire sword behind him, into his sheath, his green eyes filled with darkness.

What was going on? HELP.

I looked from Sensei Wu to Nya, to Kai, to Jay and Cole and Zane, who appeared in the doorway.

"You may be the Green Ninja," Sensei Wu told me as he started toward me. I slid back into the closet. "But you are still young on the inside. And youngsters need to be taught lessons."

I really don't want to say what he did next.

But I am going to be scorned for life!

Kai, Jay, Nya, Cole, Zane, they all saw it! THEY ALL LAUGHED. MY FEELINGS WERE HURT.

Then Sensei Wu left, and I went to bed. WHAT A BETRAYER! MOCKS THE FAMILY NAME. (my dad sure doesn't) SENSEI WAS SUPPOSED TO BE ONE OF THE GOOD GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was mad. I was sad. I was feeling very bad.

I read over the GREEN NINJA MANUAL. (I made it up myself. I think I did a good job of it)

Save the world.

Hang out with legendary friends

Act cool

Never show weaknesses

Don't let Kai think he's cooler than you.

Don't let Kai beat you in anything other than 2Fist3Face.

Don't let Kai know that you kissed Nya befor.......

OOPS! NOT THAT ONE!

Own the four headed dragon

Never clean up other peoples messes.....etc and so on and forth.

SPANKINGS DIDN'T COME WITH THE GREEN NINJA JOB! I NEVER SIGNED UP FOR THEM!!!!!!!!!

I am sore.

This is no fun anymore.

NEED A BETTER PLAN.

A REVENGE PLAN!!!

GREEN NINJA O-U-T!