Faster Than A Dirty Llama.

There were my friends. The jumped up and all yelled "Surprise!"

Balloons fell from the roof and Jay screamed like a little girl. He jumped away from a yellow one, landing on Nya.

Hehehehe

"But it's not my birthday!!" I was stumped.

Kai spoke. "It doesn't have to be your birthday! We just gave you this party to say were sorry and we wanted to remind you of what a great guy you were."

What friends!! I never doubted them for a minute!

I quickly wiped Teary off my cheek.

Another time, friend!

I glanced around at my friends who were smiling like maniacs at me.

Hothead, Zapbag, Nindroid, Mrs. Samuri, and---

There was Cole, digging into a cake with chocolate icing.

CHOCOLATE CAKE!

"Cole!" Zane freaked. "That was for Lloyd!!"

"MY CAKE!" I moaned, throwing myself at the ruins. "CHOCOLATE!"

Cole looked smug and he took a bi gulp.
"Shwoory!"

He didn't look very sorry.

Zane led me away from the cake and toward the sofas, which were covered with balloons.

I was still steaming and I was sure the balloons would pop from all the heat.

Green balloons. And red and yellow and white and black and pink and blue and possibly any color you could get them!!

I threw myself on them.

"Careful there, Lloydie-kins!! Don't want to pop them all!"

I froze, my mind generating what Cole just said.

LLODIE-KINS?! IS THAT MY NICKNAME??

I HATE IT! IT WAS FEMININE! FEMALE LIKE!

EWWWW!!

I felt my blood pressure rise and I got my fists together, ready to charge at Cole the first chance I got!

Nya gulped. "Uh, Cole!" She looked from me to him.

Jay looked at Coley-boy as well. "Member we agreed not to talk about it in front of..." He nodded his head in my direction.

Secretive.

Very secretive, Zapbag.

I totally did not see that nod.

Cole laughed nervously and glanced for the door. Turns out, I was in front of the door.

Ha. Ha. Ha.

No escape.

I stepped through the cake on my way to punch Cole. I went through the cake faster than you could say 'A dirty llama riding a bicycle.'

My beautiful chocolate cake. It's not as good as candy but it's still good!! And food.....

COLE WAS GONNA GET IT!

"AHHHH!" I screamed, charging like a rhinosouras toward the cake eater. I waved a piece of cake over my head and got ready to plunge it down onto Cole, who was now cowering in the corner.

My friends watched nervously, lined up against the wall, as I head over like a mad man.

Maybe I shouldn't have waved the cake over my head.

Maybe I shouldn't have ran.

That's when I tripped over my two feet.

I am so clumsy.

KABAM!

GREEN NINJA O-U-T!!