When You Should Smash Your 'Friends' Face In.

"Zane, why isn't he breathing?" I asked, stomping my foot impatiently. I bet I looked like a five year old but I don't care. This was Coley-boy we were talking about! The stuffing-the-cake-in-his-face boy. The one who stole Nya from Jay for like a week. THE ONLY ONE THAT LIKES PLAYING MINECRAFT WITH ME!!

The ninja of ice looked up. "He is eating!"

WHAT?!

Kai and I looked down at Cole, who was now crunching on the cone. He smirked while he smacked and ran his tongue over his mouth, grabbing the extra ice cream he missed.

"I have good friends!" He snorted. "I didn't know how much you guys would miss me if I wasn't here!"

I practiced my deep breathing exercises again. I've done that so much now that I think there's not much air left to breathe in.

"You know what?" He asked with his mouth full. "They really need to make a cake flavored ice cream."

"IS THAT ALL YOU CAN THINK ABOUT?" Kai screamed.

Cole 'thought' for a second, rubbin his 'mustache.'
"Umm, yep?"

Kai lifted his fist to smash Coles face in, but Zane stopped him.

I would have let Kai smash his face in. I mean, he gave us the fright of our life!!

Cole blew a piece of cone in my face and I flinched.

Ew! I wiped my face off on Zane's sleeve and he gave me the death glare.

Oops!!

Zane warned Cole "something bad is going to happen to you," he said, shaking a finger at him like he would at a little kid."

"Maybe Sensei would give you a spanking!" Kai laughed at Cole. "Just like the kid!"

I frowned and rubbed my backside. "Not funny!" I whined. "It hurt!"

"Relax guys," Cole soothed, folding his arms over his chest and leaning against a chair, acting like he was the best. I humphed.

THAT WAS ME!

"Nothing's gonna happen!" Coles deep voice informed us.

"OUT OF THE WAY!" Someone screamed, charging toward us. I shook my head.

When Jay didn't stop running toward me, I screamed at the top of my lungs.

"Good scream!" Zane looked impressed, ignoring the maniac that was flying toward me.

"Thanks. I practice," I told him seriously.

"You WHAT!!"

Oopsie. Hehehehe.

But that conversation was forgotten as that 'SOMEONE' ran forward.

I screamed again.

"NO!! JAY!!"

CA- SLOOSH.

I couldn't see.

"MY HAIR IS IN MY EYES!" Kai howled. "SOMEONE GET IT OUT!"

Get a haircut, I thought. But I couldn't tell him because I had the same problem.

Then there's Cole.

Oh no.

Don't want to be in Jays shoes right now.

GREEN NINJA O-U-T!!

I