HATING IS MURDER

Hey guys. This is about Squira130 ( read comment above. )

Squira130

My first question is "why?"

Okay, we are all people in the world and we are all equals. Hating someone, is like hating yourself.

Second, I can't believe you would ever say something like that! And then you would go lie to other people as well, saying how iI'lVEurstorys and how bluebajoons  are being mean to you and stuff.

She sent me an EMAIL ABOUT HOW MUCH MY SISTER IS EVIL IN REAL LIFE!!!! 

I can't believe you Squira130

You don't even know my sister and now your going around making people believe your lies. What are you trying to accomplish in life?

Are you trying to get people to like you because your putting others down? Your hurting others.

How does that make you feel? HURTING. Others.

IT CAN KILL PEOPLE.

I know someone....

You know what? I think I would know if one of my best friends (iI'lVEurstorys I am always here for u, pal) was sending hate. Okay?  So LEAVE HER ALONE! DO YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS IN THIS WORLD??! The whole thing is not sunshine and flowers and even if it was I don't need you going in and upsetting people close to me.....LIKE MY SISTER

YES U HEARD ME RIGHT MY SISTER. So by trying to make me unfollow someone, she sends me a message saying to unfollow, Bluebajoons. MY SISTER??

Are you kidding me? Like research next time instead of trying to ruin someone's life right away.

Maybe think about the things you do first, huh? Good advice.

There is a thing on your account called "activity"

Go on there and you can see what the person did, what story's they like, and what they commented. Anyone else reading this, I dare you to go on her account and to see for yourself.  Or look at the picture above. Also, go on bluebajoons book, "me and what I think of things" and the chapter "iI'lVEurstorys .
I'm pretty sure that hating someone is horrible and you must have like a really good reason.

A REALLY GOOD REASON

I am taking a deep breath. Blood pounding in my head. I am so mad.

guess what? You also sent a message to my cousin. And another friend. jHixedby_105 readingisbaexx

Seriously. I am taking a deep breath. I hope you read all of this Squira130 and think About what you have done. You hurt the people I love.

How does that make you feel?

Bullying my family! YOU ARE BULLYING MY FAMILY

THEY WOULD NEVER EVER BULLY.

JSISOSJSNSBSJKSKSPWLWMAKAOQKANJK=my anger right now.

And I assure you that these people will absolutely not be mean to others. I can swear it.

Another thing, Squira130 . You do anything mean to someone, and that is the only thing they will remember for the rest of their lives.

THE ONLY THING THAT THEY WILL REMEMBER IS THE CRUEL WORDS THAT YOU HAVE SPOKEN.

Okay, I am getting mad now. You have no idea what you are putting people through with this! What they suffered! What they are thinking! You could be bullying someone about to die, for all we know. Or maybe someone who's lost both parents, or had their house burn down in a fire, WATCHING THEIR BROTHER OR SISTER DIE.

The hard words cut with you and stay with you forever.

I am so mad right now, that you would actually lie to me to cover something that you did.

No, I am not going to tell people to block you and report you as trying to get someone to harm themselves or sending hate.

I am telling them to do what they think.

That is there choice.

Just remember.

She could be you. You could be in that position.

Please, stop.

ALLIGATORS.