The Nya Trap!

So Zane knocked me out. Zane, knocked ME out. The green ninja!
Well, technically I am still only 13, even though I look older so I still have an excuse.

I am rather embarrassed about it though. I'm not about to tell anyone that.

Zane is truly sorry. I am happy that he apologized.

BUT I AM STILL STUCK IN BED!

I think the worst thing about this is that the boys get to go on a mission.

AND I'M STUCK IN BED.

Supposedly Zane hit me with his plate he used as his throwing stars. It conked me in the head and I fell down the stairs.

All the way down the stairs.

That's why it feels like I was struck by lightning.

So I'm here in bed updating this blog.

Only Nya is with me. But she is sleeping in the chair. I am not even supposed to be on here.

I noticed the speaker she held in her hand. She used it to communicate with the other ninja, who are off on the mission. WITH OUT ME! I think we already went over that.

Anyway, I snatched the speaker gently, but she wouldn't let go. She murmured and pulled it closer.

Great.

I snuck around her and put my arm over the speaker.

But she snuggled up to my arm!

EW!
WHAT IS JAY GOING TO THINK?

I snatched Coles teddy bear off his bed (yes, Cole has a teddy bear) and tried swapping it with the speaker.

It worked!

But then Nya's chair started to tip. I knew that if it fell over, Jay would kill me for hurting Nya.

I slid across the hard wood floor and landed underneath the chair, keeping it up with my two feet.

Nya's hand slid off her lap and landed on my shoulder. She turned her head and her black hair rubbed in my face. I couldn't use my hands for the one was holding the speaker and the other was supporting me! I could try to push Nya up, but it might wake the sleeping beauty. And then Jay AND Kai would kill me!

So I just stayed there. I mean, what else am I supposed to do? And then I panicked.

THE NINJA WERE DUE BACK ANY SECOND AND I AM STUCK UNDER NYA!

The chair creaked and the leg bent.

Oh. No. This. Can't. Be. Happening. To. Me!!!!

My head felt like it was going to explode and I needed to sneeze since Nya's lemon scented hair was in my nose.

And that's when I heard a familiar "Im home!"

JAY! Oh. No!

I saw his shadow come toward the door. I new I couldn't lie to him this time.

What was I going to do?
ANY SUGGESTIONS?
Help me....

GREEN NINJA O-U-T