Zapbags button.

So there I was.

In the middle of all my old friends and students. Remember, I taught them a few weeks ago.

I needed a plan. And I needed one quick.

That's when I remembered Jay. Where was that Zapbag?

I looked around and a little girl walked up.

"Mister Green Ninja? How come you are sitting on Mr. Jay?"

I gulped. I slowly moved my eyes down.

"AHHHHH! " I screamed, throwing myself off Jay. "Jay! Jay are you alright? SPEAK TO ME!"

He stirred and instantly I knew he was faking. Jay just can't fake knocked out!  It takes a master like... Oh ya! ME!

When I didn't get a response, I knew I had to say something dramatic. I thought of something that would get Jays attention.

"I'LL TELL NYA THAT YOU READ HER DIARY, ZAPBAG!" I screamed in Jays face.

That got his attention.

Nice going, me.

Jay transformed his weapon into a rocket and shot him and I off, leaving our used to be students open mouthed, with a huge gap in the roof of the math room.

Haha. Suckers.

Didn't see that coming.

"No!" Jay shouted, trying to steer the plane and shout at me at the same time, "I'm begging you, DON'T TELL HER."

He started hugging my legs, crying.

Well this was new.

"Concentrate on the road, buddy," I told him, patting him awkwardly on the shoulder.

I wouldn't admit this to anyone, but I'm holding onto my seat so tight that in loosing circulation in my arms. This Zapbag needs to learn about safety while driving.

I didn't know that Jay could hug my legs.

i didn't know that he read Nya's diary.

I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THAT NYA HAD A DIARY!

Well I do now.

Heh heh heh.

Jay was blabbering about how he was going to fear for his hair the rest of his life.

I rolled my eyes.

I am waaaaay to grown up for this.

"Calm it, dude," I said, letting go of my seat for once. I leaned on my seat, arm around Jay. "I won't tell."

Jay turned white.

I smirked. "What? See how big these babies are?" I flexed my muscles.

"N-no," he stuttered. "You pressed the button."

"What button?"

"THE button."

Okay. Now I was kind of freaking out. "What button, Jay?"

He didn't get time to answer. His plane vanished.

"Whaaaaat?" I scanned the sky, but all that was in it was me, Jay, and two clouds in the distance.

This was bad. We stopped moving.

I leeched onto Jay and he leeched onto me.

"AHHHHHHH!"

Together, we plunged downward.

GREEN NINJA, O-U-T