Aftershock of the Macaroni 'Accident.'

"Why are you hiding under your bunk?" Cole asked me, bending down and looking under the bed.

"Waaah?" I stumbled. My perfect hiding spot was ruined! Just like Kai's on that truck of jet fuel. I was out of words and not knowing what to answer, I went, "a-h-h-h-h." This time it wasn't robotic 'ah' or a Jay 'ah'. It was an 'I don't know what to say,' 'ah'.

Luckily and unlikely I was interrupted from my 'ahing'.

"LLOYD!" Zane bellowed. I could hear his feet thumping down the hall. "YOU GOT ME PUT ON EARLY MORNING TRAINING!"

I flew to my feet and hid behind Cole, who's face was stained with chocolate. Cake. Cole had cake before supper.

Bad, bad Coley-boy.

Cole laughed nervously as Zane approached us. The Nindroid seriously had steam coming out of his ears.

"D-don't drag me into here," he told us, inching away from my grasp and Zane's furious look.

He ran out of the room. I don't blame him. I was going to do the same until Zane blocked my path. Even though he had that pink, frilly apron on, he still looked deadly.

"N-Now Zane," I started as he approached, "I-I can make it up for you!" Way to go Lloyd. Lie. Make things worse. Maybe Jay was right by saying that I was the dumbest and not him.

"How?" he asked suspiciously. I don't blame him. I mean, I would be suspicious of me too, if I was him, and if I wasn't me.

"I'll do anything you want!" I blurted out. I slapped my hands over my mouth mentally.

"Anything?" he inquired.

"Yup." I gave him my best smile. Wait...Why was he looking at me like that? Zane's smirk grew bigger and bigger until his whole face looked like a light bulb.

Help.
I'm sure this will be ugly. GREEN NINJA O-U-T.