Falling For The Electric Lightning Blues.

"How do you like my disguise?" Jay asked, pulling off the Sensei mask. He threw it on the floor, letting it droop so it looked like a sad Sensei.

Aw. Let me give it a hug.

Wait. WHAT?!! I would NEVER do that!!

I scanned Jay, noticing he went all out and wore Sensei's hat and clothes as well.

At least not his beard...

We breathed out, deflating and letting all the flour out of our lungs as we noticed for sure it wasn't Sensei.

"How did you do the voice?" I asked, wiping the sweat of my brow. I thought we were caught red handed!

"Voice copier!" Jay smiled. "Nya let me use it! She was showing me all her cool gadgets and needed Kai to sharpen her sword or something so I just borrowed it!"

"That's awesome!" Cole declared, turning over the small devise. He turned it on.

"Hey. Look at me! I'm Sensei!" He mocked, letting his voice change into the voice I've grown to listen and respect.

And make fun of.

I laughed and Zane shook his head. Then he switched off his funny switch, looking serious.

"Sensei would not approve" he told us.

"Buddy! Lighten up!" Jay told him. "Turn your funny switch back on!"

I agree with Zapbag.

Jay took the machine back from Cole as Zane gave him a glare.

Gulp.

Never wanted THEE glare.

As Jay reached for the small devise, I saw a shimmer of pink.

His nails.

He STILL hasn't noticed them.

Cole grabbed Jays hand as he handed the machine and Jay screeched.
"EW! Dude! I have a girlfriend!" He yelled, yanking his hand backward.

Cole shook his head and flour flew around. "I know Zapbag, but does your girlfriend know your nails are pink?"

"WHAT?" Jay glanced at his nails, his jaw dropping and hitting the ground. He looked at me in shock, his electrifying lightning blue eyes filling with icy tears, causing them to be magnified.

Oh. No.

"Don't do that Jay!" I beg. "Please."

"Lloyd!" His voice cracks. "I thought we were friends. Buddies. Pals forever!" A single tear rolled down his cheek, making him sniffle a little.

"We are!" I insisted.

Jay admires his nails. "They are kind of pretty," he admits.

"Aren't they?" I asked. "I added the flowers just for you."

He snuffled. "But Nya won't like a guy with painted nails!" Cole and Zane stared in shock at me. They thought there pranks were bad!!??

Wait till Jay try's to wash his nails off.

Maybe I went to far.

Tears cascade from Jays cheek as he goes and cries in Zane's shirt. Zane embraces him awkwardly.

Jay blows his nose and I flinch. Ew.

Zane turns mushy, since you know, water and flour don't mix.

Ew again.

"Lloyd?" Jays voice cracks and he turns to me and I look a him. My heart melts. He looked so defenseless. So innocent. Why did I prank him?

"Ya?"I ask kind and gentle. One wrong thing and I could create a new Niagara Falls.

His eyes sparked and he rubbed his hands together after chuckling an evil laugh. "It's revenge time," he says his voice low and dangerous.

Help. This is why I pranked him.

GREEN NINJA O-U-T

Sorry if this chapter is short, but my iPod is almost dead and I'm writing as fast as possible.

You know the routine.

Comment
Vote
Share
Please
I
Really
Need
Them.
Thanks and love ya all!!
ALLIGATOR

Thanks to The Green Ninja for being awesome and supporting me.
Along with AshlynRoos.