A Water Hippo Who Likes Tea.

Jay and Zane.

Two people. Totally opposite. Well, I guess Zane is a Nindroid and Jay is brainless.

It's kinda the same, right?

Me and Kai.
Two people. Almost opposite. We share one thing.
Awesomeness.

Well, Kai's awesome SOME of the time.

I repeat. SOME of the time.

Cole. Not much to say. Cake. Eyebrows. Maybe cooking...
WHY DOES COLE GET TO THROW THE BALLS??

Life was so unfair.

Sensei had partnered us up, making COLE the one who got to throw balls at us while we were doing the course.

Kai and me were ahead, grunting as we dodged the dummies spears and flipped over the moving logs.

I could hear Zane and Jay arguing behind us as I was hit in the face by a ball.

Thanks, Coley-boy.

"Why can't I go first? I always start with the feet!" Jay whined. "I wanna start with the feet!"

"The correct way is head first!" Zane calmly told the blue ninja.

"I don't wanna!" Jay screamed.

I was happy Nya was in the control room. She would have freaked to see her boyfriend like this.

I wonder what that would look like. Maybe I should go get her...

"Try it my way," Zane encouraged.

"I don't wanna!" Jay shouted. He started pulling toward the dummies, dragging Zane with him.

Zane held onto a moving post, moving up and down with it. Jay slid back toward him and then they both got tangled in the net.

I don't think it helped when Cole was throwing balls.

"Ugh!" I heard Jay shout. "Sensei! I want a new partner!"

Zane nodded. "I agree!"

Kai and I reached Sensei without breaking a sweat as he finished his tea.

"You don't get new partners!" Kai told them. "It wouldn't be fair since I had to go with the kid!!"

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked Kai. I felt my fists being clenched together.

"He's saying that your the youngest which makes you the weakest," Jay explained as if it was an everyday fact.

I turned to Kai who suddenly couldn't meet my eyes. "Is that so?"

A ball hit me in the butt as I was about to speak. It rolled across the floor and landed next to Jay and Zane, who were still twisted and stuck in the net.

"Direct Hit!" Cole cheered. It was soon quiet though, when I glared at him.

"We are done!" I pointed at Kai and myself. "Aim at Jay and Zane!"

"Noooo!" Jay started crying. "I just wanna finish!"

Zane rolled his eyes and I agreed.

Brainless, Zapbag, Nya lover, and now a crybaby!! What's next?

Zane took out a saw from his arm and stared sawing. It was an upgrade from Pixal, and it seemed to be working.

The net was gone and soon we were all untied. Cole, Kai, me, and Zane had made a circle around the cry baby and were watching him drown in tears.

Sensei had gone to get more tea. Either he's gonna have to stop dinning that stuff or he's gonna become the worlds biggest water hippo.

A water hippo who likes tea.

Then I guess he would be called a Tea Hippo since he was technically full of tea.

If there is such a thing. I better ask Zane after.

Cole patted Jays shoulder awkwardly.

"There there little ninja. Everything's gonna be alright! Mommas gonna take you to town tonight. If the town is closed that day, mommas gonna make the problems go away."

I was kind of jealous. Cole had an awesome voice.

Jay snuffled. "Life is too hard being a Ninja! To many bad guys." He wiped his face in Cole shoulders and Cole gave a shudder and a look of horror came on his face.

I don't blame him. Jay germs.
Hopefully they weren't contagious.

"Uhh," I started. "We defeated the Overlord and Serpentine and my Father and all the other bad guys."

"I know!!" Jay moaned. "I'm so bored. We don't have enough bad guys!" Tears streamed down his face.

I am serious when I say I am standing in a puddle of water.

I thought Jay was the ninja of lighting, not water.

So why is he still crying?

WHY ISN'T HE MAKING SINCE?

And why did Nya just come outside with a swimsuit on?

WHAT??

GREEN NINJA O-U-T!!