Good, Bad, Good.

"Baby pictures, here we come!" I cheered, leading them down the halls of the darks hallways.

Yes, the power was still out.

We all gathered in the Bounty control room. Jay hid his head under the pillow of his chair.

I was ready to die, laughing.

"Oh, here's my favorite," Jays mom cooed, rubbing a picture. It was just a blur, so we all leaned forward to see it.

There was Jay, snuggled up in a blue (of course) blanket. That wasn't the funny part. I mean he actually looked cute, his thumb in his mouth. The funny part was he was- GULP- CUDDLING A DOLL!

BWAHAHAHAHHA

"He's always loved that doll," Jays dad told us truthfully. "It's still in his room, awaiting his return!"

I didn't think I could laugh that much.

BWAHAHHAHAHA!

JAY meanwhile, dived under his chair.

"It's just a dream," he kept saying. "Just a dream."

Sorry, Kai's sister lover. It's not a dream.

We went through the whole book. We laughed so hard tears came out. Jays parents thought we were enjoying them so at the end they promised to come again, with another baby book.

By the time they left, Jay had gone to.... TO THE SHOWER! I think he didn't want us to see his tears.

I kind of felt bad for laughing. It was just so funny! I was happy my dad didnt have any baby books!

I was almost sad to see them go. But, good times always end.

I realized this three minutes later.

It was Coles turn to make supper.

SOMEONE SAVE US!

You can't see it right now, but Nya and Kai are on there knees in front of me, begging me to take over Coles cooking turn.

NO WAY! IN YOUR DREAMS!

This green ninja doesn't like work.

Someone else do it! Why always me?

Nya finally got the power back on, so I went back to my Minecraft and Kai to his 2Fist3Face game. Nya was updating Kai's Vehicle.

Zane was taking a drive to the city to see a certain- SOMEONE!

Anyway, I was playing Minecraft, when suddenly I heard Jay singing in the shower an hour later.

HOW IS HE STILL IN THERE?

"She moans and he groans as they pick up the stone!"

WHAT IS HE SINGING?

"They work together, and the tower is, is is is is is is is.....!" He seems to be stuck but he finally gets free. "Is.........COMPLETE!"

Okay. This is weird. Who sings a song like that in the shower?

JAY DOES THAT!

That's when an idea comes to my head. An idea better than playing Minecraft.

I snatch the metal object and run to the bathroom door. It's locked but that doesn't stop me!

CLICK

SQUEAK-A. SQUEAK-A. SQUEAK-A.

SHRIIIINK!

BEEEEEEEP!

"EEEEEK!"

"BWHAHAHAHHA!"

"LLOOOOOOOYYYDDDDD!"

———————

GREEN NINJA O-U-T!!!

Please comment. Please like! PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!!

Alligator.