The Paper Landing Pad.

We fell. Except we never hit the ground.

We hit a deck. A wooden deck.

I fell on my head, practically snapping my neck and tipped over. Jay landed on my stomach.

"THAT WAS AWESOME!" He cheered, punching the air and jumping up and down.

I am just going to lay here and never get up.

Ouch.

Nya rushed aboard the deck, Zane at her heels. Looks like my dad was too busy to see if I was okay.

What a nice father I have!

He's the one who pushed me out of the window in the first place.

Anyway, Nya rushed over to us. Well, Jay.

"Are you okay?" She asked, concern lining her face. Jay nodded.

"I'm fine."

"Good!" Nya gave him a quick hug than turned to me, who was flat as a pancake on the deck.

I HAD JAY FALL ON ME! I was surprise that I could still compare myself with a pancake. I was more like a sheet of paper.

A sore paper.

A black and blue piece of paper that doesn't know why everything happens to him.

"Think before you act!" She told me and slapped me across the face.

I stared, stunned. Jay stuck out his tongue at me as Nya led him off the deck. He limped through the doorway.

WHAT A FAKE!

Zane nicely held his hand out to me.

Maybe i judge him to quickly. He was nice!

I took it, and he slammed me down on the deck.

Ouch.

Now I'm doubly in pain.

"That's for hitting Jay with water, slipping me, Sensei Wu, Sensei Garmadon, and Nya, and for chucking Jay out the window, and for falling into school, and for hitting the button on jays jet, and a few other things I don't feel like mentioning. "

He left me on the deck.

What could get worse than this?

I heard the click of the lock as Zane shut the deck door.

Oh. No. I was locked outside.

It started raining.

I ran to the deck door, pounding it.

"OPEN UP! LET ME IN!"

I heard footsteps and a voice. "Who is it?" A voice sang.

"Lloyd!" Was that Kai? "It's Lloyd, Kai! Now let me in!!"

"I don't think so," Kai responded. I could almost imagine him rubbing his 'beard', thinking.

I shivered, pulling my pajamas closer. "P-please K-Kai! I'm so cold!"

I started crying. I couldn't help it. I was just so sad and everything was happening to me.

Kai opened the door a little.

"Kai?" Nya's voice came through the door. "Don't let Lloyd in! He hurt Jay!"

Kai sent me an apologetic look and started closing the door.

"NOO!" I screamed and cried. "P-please Kai! I'm so cold and I want my bed!"

Kai looked torn between listening to his sister and me. I actually felt bad for him until I remembered that I was the one crying and I was the one soaking wet and in my pajamas.

I sniffed a few times. Kai looked at me and sighed. He opened the door wider and I snuck in.

"Thanks, Hothead." I whispered. I have him a manly hug. He gave me a disgusted look and i remembered i was wet.

Oops.

I unhelpfully dusted his shoulder, getting the water off. Actually, I just soaked his shirt.

Whatever.

I snuck off to the hot tub, ready to soak my weary bones.

GREEN NINJA O-U-T