𝔸 𝕄𝕦𝕤𝕥-ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕 𝔾𝕦𝕚𝕕𝕖

Hello!

To new readers, welcome, and to my old readers, welcome back!

This book is a sequel of the book 'Another Like Me - Part I (CoTE x OC)'. So in case you guys haven't read that, go ahead and do, because nothing in this story will make sense. Probably.

However, that book is incredibly long. It's over 20 hours of reading time, and I'm pretty sure most of us don't have that much time in our lives. So I have a proposal.

The following chapter I'll be releasing soon will contain a brief summary of everything that took place in 'Another Like Me, Part I'.

 Of course, it's not going to be easy. Considering the massive amount of character development I've done, it's not going to be the same. However, I'll try and sum up over 20 hours of reading time in about 10 minutes.

I'll definitely miss out on a few details. In case you guys have any questions regarding the plot, or are unable to figure out what's going on, please don't hesitate to comment! And I'll definitely respond.

Hopefully I can get this Part going within the next week. If not, please be patient with me, I'll definitely not abandon it 😅

The link to the prequel of this book is on my profile, Creepsies.

Cheers!

________________________________________________________________________________