ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟠 - 𝔸 𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕚𝕥𝕠𝕣'𝕤 ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕖

The knock on my door was heard before I was able to clean my room completely. I decided to leave the cleaning for later, and I opened the door.

"Sup, Kikyo."

"Sup," Kushida said disinterestedly. She walked into my room, and looked around as though she was walking in for the first time. "Your room's dirty."

"I was cleaning before you came in."

"Should have finished that before I came in. It's not a good impression, Keisuke."

"Whatever," I muttered. Kushida stared at me with an exasperated look.

"So? Why'd you call me? You said it was important," Kushida said. She sat down on my chair, and I took a seat at the edge of the bed.

"Yup, it's important," I said. I took out my phone, and fiddled with it for a few minutes. Kushida watched with a confused expression on her features.

Kushida's phone beeped like the sound of a water droplet hitting a glass pane. She jerked up in attention, and slowly pulled out her mobile phone.

She almost dropped her phone when she saw the notification that had popped up.

"Received 300,000 Private P-Points.....!?"

Kushida quickly clicked the notification open, and she scanned through the details of the transaction.

"You paid me 300,000.....? But why.....?"

Suddenly, it struck her.

"You paid me because I paid you 300,000 Points almost two months back," Kushida recounted slowly. "You forced me to pay you."

"It wasn't that sentimental. I owed you the money, so I paid you back," I replied.

Kushida did not know where I used the money, of course. If I told her that I had paid Kouenji all the money just to make him pose as Class D's mastermind a few months back, she'd flip.

"Your bank balance must be deep like a well," Kushida whistled. "No way you just nonchalantly paid me 300,000 without breaking a sweat. Where do you get all the Private Points from? We didn't have any Special Exam that would fetch you so many Private Points. Are you hoarding or something?"

"That's way too many questions at once."

"Answer them one by one."

I stared at Kushida with a deadpan, and she had a smirk across her face. "I'm not going to, Kikyo. I've got better shit to do."

"Like pay me 300,000 more Private Points?"

".....?"

"Come on, at least tell me where you used the money," Kushida pleaded. "There's no way you just took 300,000 from me, and then just return it to me like that. There's a 5% interest rate."

"Screw your interest rate."

"Then tell me where you used the money!"

"No."

Kushida narrowed her eyes, and let out a deep sigh. "What..... alright, jerk. Keep it to yourself."

"And that's exactly what I'm going to be doing," I replied listlessly. I ushered the annoyed blonde out my room. "And this is where you say 'goodbye' and buzz off."

"Buzz off!? I'm supposed to be welcome in this room!"

"Oh? So you want to stay?"

"That's not what I meant, you douche!" Kushida screamed. "I just wanted to know how you get all these Points from!"

"And..... no. You don't get to know."

"Tch," Kushida muttered some strange obscenities under her breath. "Screw you."

"Screw you too."

And with that last sour exchange, Kushida walked off from my room, throwing a nasty glare at my direction. I responded in kind, sticking my tongue out at the dysfunctional blonde. She then disappeared behind the stairwell.

I sighed, and closed my door. I opened up my Private Point balance, and checked the score.

2,390,000 PP

Still the same. Not a drop.

I turned my phone off, and smirked to myself. It seems that the money that Class B, or specifically, Himeno Yuki, had sent me as compensation for destroying our alliance had finally come to be useful.

Continuously milking money out of Class B to fund little escapade projects for my former class..... I don't think anyone would take kindly to that.

Especially Ichinose. Seeing that the two of us belonged to the same class now, I need to make sure that everyone works and gels properly with each other.

Then there's the problems that I have to deal with in my former Class D. With Horikita giving up her Class Transfer ticker, I'm sure that the black-haired girl has a lot on her mind.

Kushida..... she's a ticking time bomb. But as long as I can keep her happy, I don't have to worry much about her.

And of course, the new additions to Class C - Masayoshi Hashimoto, Himeno Yuki and Shiho Manabe. How I'm going to deal with each of these new persons will be a challenge.

My only concern right now is Himeno Yuki.

The girl from whom I extorted so many Private Points, is now coming to my class. Talk about coincidence. I need to gear myself up for a rather fruitless conversation with the Class B girl.

And for the cherry on top, I've got Tsukishiro as Acting Director now. Without Chairman Sakayanagi, I'm essentially open to all kinds of attacks from the Director. Previously, Chairman Sakayanagi had been protecting me, even if it was miniscule. But now, there's nowhere to hide.

I'm out in the open, and I have to fight by myself, against the growing threat of the White Room.

The White Room is vicious. They won't stop at compromise. Nothing will stop them from achieving what they want to, and they will do so with whatever means necessary and available to them.

But as they say, when your enemy is strong, it makes you stronger as well.

If they're going to fight with fire, I'm going to fight back with fire.

[ ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ]