ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟘𝟠 - ℝ𝕖𝕕𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕖

( Takeyama POV )

The fifth day of the Mixed Training Camp, and it had been pretty uneventful, if I do say so myself. Things have been rather cool, and no one has approached me with any other cooperation treaties since Kanzaki did.

Which reminds me that my class now has a constant source of Private Points per month. I haven't told anyone about it yet, but I'm planning to do so soon. It is imperative that our class takes the maximum advantage of the situation created — milk out Class B until they're dry, and then attack.

However, the only factor that impedes me in this decision is Class B's ex-Leader, Honami Ichinose.

She won't be thrilled knowing that we're extorting Private Points from her former class. I've technically broken a fair deal of trust that Class B had in Ichinose, but that was to be expected. If Ichinose wants to play goody-two-shoes with all classes, then she won't survive in this school much longer.

Ichinose can be both our greatest strength and weakness. She's the ultimate source of information, and people don't give a second thought when talking to someone like her. She can be a highly useful factor in the coming months. However, the opposite holds true as well. Things won't look good if Ichinose loses her sense of belonging, and is unable to cope with the way we do things.

Ryuuen, Arisu and I. We're all ready to use underhanded tactics when necessary. But for Ichinose, who never thinks about stuff like this, it could be a hard change, or maybe a turning point in her life as a high-schooler in this school.

Whether Ichinose chooses the Class S-way or the highway, is up to her.

I was currently lounging around in the common hall of the boy's building, browsing through my phone and chats. Since outside contact is not allowed, the school has devised its own chat platform, and only numbers registered with the school are allowed to be users. It makes for a pretty nifty application.

________________________________________________________________________________

## The Council Peeps ##

[Nagumo]
Meeting after this Special Exam?

[Kiriyama]
What for?

[Nagumo]
Ah, some stuff here and there. There's this strange Special Exam coming up, as soon as this one is done.

[You]
Special Exam? You sure we First Years can join then?

[Nagumo]
Honami and Takeyama can come too! You guys are in that new Class, right? So you're not taking part in this anyways. No yammering about this exam to the others, however.

[You]
Yeah yeah whatever.

[Ichinose]
Thank you for letting us join, President.

[Nagumo]
Drop the formalities. You can join if you want to as well, @Horikita

[Manabu]
read, 7:21pm

________________________________________________________________________________

I pocketed my phone after the short conversation, and decided to call it a day and head back to my room. But as soon as I stood up from the sofa, a small 'ding' emanated from my phone, and I checked the new message.

[98-XXX-XX-XXX] Takeyama-kun, can we talk?

I decided to send out a reply.