ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟘𝟛 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕄𝕚𝕩𝕖𝕕 𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 ℂ𝕒𝕞𝕡

Advanced Nurturing High School Database

Name — Kiyotaka Ayanokoji
Class — First Year, Class C (UPDATED)
Student ID — S01T004765
Club Affiliations — None
Date Of Birth — 20th October

Evaluation :
Academic Ability — C
Intelligence — C-
Decision Making — C-
Physical Ability — B
Cooperativeness — D

Comments From The Interviewer :
A boy with no recognizable talents. He's very average in everything that he does, and does not possess any hobbies or special skills. He's a social outcast, and does not take interest in anything. His physical and mental capabilities are on an acceptable level of a high school student, but is still a bit below average. We hope that by placing him in Class D, he can improve himself under a maintained guidance.

Notes From Homeroom Instructor (1) :—
He's apathetic, and has refrained from involving himself in any class discussions as such. He prefers his alone time. However, he seems to have made a few acquaintances, and we hope he improves his rather lackluster social skills.

Notes From Homeroom Instructor (2) :—
He seems to be quite athletic, as seen from the Sports Festival. I will try and push him in the right direction concerning the correct usage of his abilities.

[ ----- ----- ----- ]

( Takeyama POV )

"The brochure and instructions of this Special Exam has been thoroughly discussed in the other classes. Since there is no need for this class, you'll just receive the brochures. In case any of you have any questions regarding the Exam, please contact any of the teachers at your convenience," Mashima-sensei finished his short speech, and four pamphlets were distributed among us.

The atmosphere in our class lacked enthusiasm. Well, I think that is to be expected. In a class consisting of only 4 people, you wouldn't expect much fun and frolic. It was always quiet and silent, except for the breaks. Since our class consisted of students who understood the implications of Class Points, everyone was wary of their behavior and such.

"Mixed Training Camp....." I murmured as I read through the brochure. "A one-week stay in the mountains, honing our mental and physical capacities."

"There doesn't seem to be anything we can do in this Exam," Arisu piped up. "Since this Exam inevitably forces mixed class participation, we as Class S cannot do anything about it. We cannot influence the results, so there is no point in poking our noses."

"True. We can't do shit here," Ryuuen said as he scanned through the paper as well. "Oi, Mashima. What're we supposed to do while the rest of the fools frolic in the woods?"

"That's Mashima-sensei to you, Ryuuen-kun. The four of you shall accompany the rest of the grade to the woods, of course. We can't leave you alone in this school. This Special Exam involves students across all school years, and the four of you shall simply be taken to the woods. No need to do anything during the Exam."

Wow. An entire week of free time in mountainous terrain, with absolutely no strings attached? I love this class already.

"So there's nothing we can do?" Ichinose asked meekly. Mashima-sensei shook his head.

"I'm afraid not. You shall be mere spectators in this Exam. Whether you involve yourself in this Exam or not, is completely up to you. We won't stop you. But there are some general rules that you must keep in mind before helping other classes."