ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟞 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℙ𝕒𝕤𝕥 ℍ𝕖'𝕤 𝔸𝕗𝕣𝕒𝕚𝕕 𝕆𝕗

Advanced Nurturing High School Database

Name — Ichinose Honami
Class — First Year, Class S (UPDATED)
Student ID — S01T004623
Club Affiliations — None
Date Of Birth — 20th July

Evaluation :
Academic Ability — A-
Intelligence — B
Decision Making — C
Physical Ability — C
Cooperativeness — A

Comments From The Interviewer :
A girl with a mature and very generous nature. She has the ability to attract and gather everyone around her, and has shown good qualities of leadership and charisma. She will, however, be placed in Class B for an incident in her middle school that still needs to be looked into.

Notes From Homeroom Instructor (1) :—
She has become the most trusted person not only in the class, but also in the grade. Her kindness and gentle attitude make her very likable. Hopefully it doesn't come back to bite her in the future.

[ ----- ----- ----- ]

( Takeyama POV )
( Two Days Before The Exam )

A knock sounded on my door, and I stretched my body a bit before opening the door.

A girl with beige-colored shoulder length hair walked in like she owned the place, and sprawled herself across the bed in a very unwomanly fashion. I grimaced, and closed the door behind me.

"All good?"

"Yeah, kind of," Kushida replied disinterestedly. "I mean, I don't have much to rant about today. Scratch that, I have nothing to rant about today."

"That's surprising. You usually have something whenever you drop by."

"Today is a different day then, I guess," she replied. "I feel quite calm today, instead. I think I'll just have you serve me a coffee or something."

"Feeling quite bold, eh?"

"Shut up and make me some coffee, Keisuke," she deadpanned. "I like the ones you make."

"You know, you can't exactly barge into my room, lay out on the bed like you own it, and then ask me to serve you coffee and snacks, right?" I asked.

"I can, in fact," Kushida replied solemnly. "You gave me permission."

"And you're misusing it."

"Come on, just one cup!"

"Yeah yeah, whatever....."

I trudged to the kitchen, and poured the water into the coffee maker, along with the crushed coffee beans. After I returned to the living room, I found Kushida lying in the same spot, staring up at the ceiling above her.

"Sup?"

"I wanted to ask something," Kushida spoke up. "You're dating now right? Chiaki?"

"Of course. What about it?"

"And here I am, a lone single girl in your bed, staring up at the ceiling in a compromised position, and you're serving me coffee. Kinda strange, isn't it?"

"Are you implying I'm being disloyal to Chiaki?"

"No no, not at all!" Kushida scrambled up to correct herself. "I just wanted to get the facts out into the open. I don't want us to regret anything later on, you know?"

"Don't worry. Even if you come to my room everyday in lingerie, nothing is going to divert me from Chiaki."

"How stupid. You think you can completely ignore me, when in lingerie?" Kushida asked slyly. She was definitely having fun in this weird conversation.