Chapter 2 I Meet An Angry Vampire

I start walking towards the building, then I start running. I know that I only have the rest of my junior and then my senior year to get to know the rest of my future subjects and have fun.
I finally arrive at the school and see groups of different monsters from vampires to werewolves. Seamonsters to ghost. It was truly amazing.
I spot Vanessa hanging out with her are bunch of seniors. They were a lot like her. Black hair, some had died it crazy colors like lime green. I decide to leave her alone and to find my way around the giant building.
First I go to the office to get my locker combination and then a class schedule. Then I start heading to my locker C14. I'm quite surprised that nobody recognized me. Honestly, I'm kind of glad no one came up to me.
It seemed like an eternity until I finally found my locker. When I opened it, there were already books in there.
"Saved me a lot of time." I mumble to myself. I look at my schedule and I have biology first, then math, history. Then lunch. I grab those three books and start heading down the hallway and I realize I am hopelessly lost.
As I look around I see a vampire. There were vampires everywhere but this one stood out because his eyes are a bright red.
Uh oh, he's angry. I think to myself. He stops by a column and bangs his head on it. I walk up to him and ask, "Are you okay?"
He turns to me and yells," What does it look like?"
I stand back and say, " You know, it kind of helps if you talk about it. I can help."
He looks at me and his face contorts and he finally ask, "Are you new?"
"Don't go off topic."
He sighs and says," My stupid algebra teacher gave me a freaking F and I checked my answers and I clearly deserved a C-. I think its cuz of the prank Venus and I did on her."
"Maybe. Or you just suck at math" I reply. He scoffs and says," Thanks for the help." Then he turns to walk away but I stop him.
"You know, I'm pretty good at math. I can help you bump up your grade." I say

He looks me deep in the eyes and says, "Would you really?" The blonde boy says.
I nod.

"Thank you so much." He smiles, then his eyes become a gold color again. He looks at me and says, "you know, I've never seen a vampire with blue eyes before." His eyes widden,"Holy crap your the princess!"

"I can't believe it took you so long to notice." I say.

"Well, you usually have a butt load of make up on when people see you."he laughs. I giggle aldi because it is true.
"By the way I'm Kellen." He says.

"Juliette, but you already know that. Oh can you show me where room 415 is?"

"Oh biology? That's my next class." He smiles. Together we walk to that class.
Come to find out Kellen and I have our first three periods together, but our fifth and seventh are different. At lunch he introduces me to a chick names Venus, one of his good friends. She had black hair to her shoulders and green, blue, and pink streaks in her hair. She had about five piercings in one ear and one on her nose and bottom lip.
She is really chill and nice, but she is a rebel. Kellen is a rebel too, but he wants to get good grades. Does that even mix? I'm guessing he is getting privlages taken away. He wore a black devil's possey shirt, which is an awesome rock band. (I know im a princess, but i am somewhat of a normal teen.) He wore baggy jeans. He had dirty blonde hair that was a little shaggy. To me he was kind of attractive. Okay maybe a lot.