chapter 15

Kellen and Venus are still laughing at me.

"You okay?" Kellen asks.
I don't answer. I am still so shocked.
"Sorry. I just thought you would have fun." He says in between chuckles and he offers me a hand.

When I stand up, Venus is still laughing like a maniac.
I turn and start to walk away.
"Princess? Whee ya goin?" Kellen asks.

When I don't answer, he yells,"Juliete!" As he runs towards me. He catches up and grabs my shoulders.

"I'm fine. I'm just heading to the office." I say.

"You sure?"

I nod.

"I'm sorry. I thought you would have fun." He says.

"Its fine. I'm still a little shocked."

He puts a hand on my shoulder and says,"let's head to lunch?"

"Can't. Interview."

"Oh. OK." He sags, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Did you want o talk about something?" I ask.

"It can wait."

I raise an eyebrow at him.

"Seriously. It can wait." He says as he plasters a fake smile on his face.

"Its fine buddy. Old Venus is here." Venus says, as she puts an arm around his shoulder.

Just then, the bell rings and McKenna Stark, the nes girl. walks by. She has strawberry blonde hair and really pale skin. She was really pretty.

I saw Venus looking at her, wide eyed. Then she says,"imma get a closer look at the new girl."

Kellen laughs and I quirk a brow at him. After she left and started flirting with the new girl I said," You said she wasn't lesbian!"

"She's not a lesbian. She's bisexual." He answers.

I just shake my head and start to walk away,"Bye Kellen. Oh. Are you coming to my Changing?"

"I plan to."

I smile and walk off to the interview.