Chapter 7

I walk around and try to find Max and talk to him about what has happened. I see him talking to some of his friends. One of them sees me and elbows Max. Once Max saw me, his huge grin turned into a menacing scowl. As my confidence shrinks, I turn around and walk away.
__________________________
It has been almost six months now since I have started school. It only took about three weeks for everyone to realize I was the princess. And as you would think, there was a lot of kiss ups. Especially the preps.

Kellen, Venus and I got super close. I go to Venus house a lot, but I've never been to Kellen's. Venus lives with her sister in an apartment, and apparently, Kellen lives in a small house with his dad, who adopted him. All three of us have Benn doing prqnks on teachers and when they come over to the castle, we always have massive pillow fights and then raid the kitchen, stuffing our faces with a bunch of food. We used the chocolate fountain and covered nearly everything we are in chocolate. Good times.

Venus claims that I flirt a lot with Kellen, but I do not. It is called being friendly, sheez.

But yeah, high school is great. I still think about Max a lot. I really want to fix this problem, but I'm scared. He still glares at me from a far. My main goal is to talk to him before school is out.

_____________________________________

Kellen comes up to me and asks," We have been friends for a while."

I stare at him, my eyebrows knitted,"Yeah?" I say. Is he going to say what I think he is going to say?

"I want you to meet my dad."

Guess not."What does that have to do with us begging friends for a while?" I ask.

He shrugs and says,"I only have the people I am good friends with meet him. He is a little....... Strange."

I look at him, how is his dad strange. I don't want to screw anything up in our friendship by him thinking I am a stuck up brat, what he expects a princess to be.

"Okay, I can't wait." I smile.

He gives me a strange look ," Ar- are you sure?" He asks, his voice surprised.

I look down at my feet and nod. I don't want him to see any suspicion in my eyes.

"I'm glad you said yes, Venus hasn't even met him, she thinks he is a rapist or something." He says. I could hear the smile in his voice, which makes me happy. I look at him and I put a small smile in, then it became more genuine.

He gives a smirk and he puts a hand on my shoulder and says with the cheesiest grin on his face,"you're awesome, princess."

That nickname he has always called me. Princess.

It was really annoying at first, but I like it now. I like it a lot.
_____________________________im supposed to meet Kellen at the front of the school in front of the statue of our principa, which is under a huge balcony with vines and flowers of all sorts. From roses to Jasmin.

He jumps off the balcony and approaches me with a grin, and started to turn into a bat.

"I can't fly yet, remember?" I shout.

He forms back into a vampire and says,"Sometimes you suck."

I just give him a sarcastic smile.

"Let's go." He says, then we start walking to Kellen's house to meet his ........ Strange dad.

________________________________

Author's note.

Sorry about the cliff hanger. Im sorry if this is boring, but I promise that it will get better. And sorry for not updating lately.