Chapter 17

When I wake up I remember that I was supposed to have training with Max yesterday

"Crap!" I exclaim.

Then I remember the Changing is today.

"Crap!" I say even louder.

I go unto the bathroom and look at my bkie eyes. Today is the last time I will ever have blue eyes.

I brush my teeth, then I also realize I will have fangs the next time I brush my teeth. I'm so excited but scared about the Changing.

I grab my phone and text Max saying
Sorry I missed training. It will be better if we train after I become a vampire.you plan a on coming to the Changing right?

I wait a few minutes and he texts back,
Its okay. And OF COATSE IM GONNA BE THERE! see you later jewels.

And with that I go downstairs and I keep my eyes on the maroon carpet as I pass by workers. I'm not in the mood for talking right now.

I keep walking and then I abruptly stop as I notice a portrait in the hallway going down the stair well. It was a painting of a family. It wasn't my family though . I thought that was a little particular.

I continue down the stairs and look at the engravings in the stairwell. It was made of black glass, and it had different types of leaves and vines. It looked so real but it wasn't. They stairwell also had water inside of it trickling down like a miniature waterfall.

I never really paid attention to most things in the castle, but I do now for some reason. I think it's because it may or may not be my last day alive. I do have a feeling I might die today, like, not come back at all.

I finally make it to the dining room and my family is already there as usual.
My mom gets up and hugs me really tight and says," Are you excited."

"Yes." I say as I smile back at her.

"Our little girl is finally going to be a vampire." My father boomed.

Vanessa didn't say anything. She just smiled. When is she going to stop hating me?

I slowly eat breakfast, which didn't taste as good as it usually does. Its ham and eggs, my favorite. Everything is just a little off today.

Madeline, the servent urges me to my room so I can start getting ready. I start walking and then I see servents decorating the ball room for the after party. I already see an I've sculpture of me and a fountain of blood, but I couldn't see much more before Madeline says,"Princess don't look in there it is a surprise!"

I smile sheepishly and continue to walk.

She starts the bathtub for me and puts roses and bath salts in it. I undo my hair from my messy bun and I undress and get into the tub. I stay in there and wash, then I relax for about fifteen minutes and Madeline gets me out.

I put a soft robe on and she starts to dry my hair. After its dry, she curls it, then puts it into an artistic design where some hair is up in a messy, but pretty bun and the other part is down. She then puts a band around my head, it kind of fit like a crown.

I soon got my makeup done. What I liked is that she didn't put a lot of make up on. She only put a small amount of eyeliner and mascara. Then she dabbed red lipstick on my lips.

I looked really nice. I looked like myself and I felt really good.

It was then time to put on he dress. It was black (of coarse) and made of silk. It had lace where my breast were it was really tight around my midsection. It draped down to my feet and it was a little longer in the back.