Chapter 10

I wake up and it is Saturday. Because I hung out with Kellen all day yesterday, I decide to see if Max is busy.

I go downstairs and down the hall and I see one of our servants, Madeline, with a stack of paper.

"Oh, hello Princess Juliette. These are the invitations to your Changing. I was about to send some of them off."

I take a look at them. They are five by five and white with a red trim.

"They are lovely. Thank you very much. Do you mind if I take a few so I can give them some monsters personally?"

"Of course!" She replies.

I take the invitations and make my way towards Kellen's house first.

I finally get to the small shack and knock on he door hoping Kellen's father doesn't answer. The door opens a very tired looking Kellen opens up.

"Hey Princess, why are you up so early?" He asks grogily.

"It is only 8:30."

"Yeah, I sleep til noon on the weekends."

"Look, I just want to know if you want to come to Wolf Manor with me?" I ask.

His eyes light up and he says," why?"

"To give an invitation you butt" I chuckle as I throw one to him.

He smiles and says,"I will be there."

"Really?"

"Yeah, wouldn't miss it for he world." He smirks.

I just smile and he says,"Come on in, my dad isn't home. I gotta change really fast.
_________________________

I sit awkwardly on the couch and Kellen finally comes out with a white shirt and jeans.
"Ready?" He asks.

I nod and after fine minutes into the walk he says,"We should have rented a car. It is a little far. At least a thirty minute walk."

I suggest I ride on his back again. And so I did. He had that same fruity smell to him. The ride to Wolf Manor was only ten minutes thanks to Kellen.

When I hopped off I asked,"Kel, by any chance, do you use girl shampoo?"

He gave me a confused and disgusted look,"No! What do I look like to you?!" He responds.

I laugh and then we walk up to the guard.

"Hello I am Princess Juliette Vang of the vampires, and I would like to talk to Prince Max."

"No. Leave." The gaurd says.

"What? We are not enemies anymore. Call the prince Max down here himself!" I say angrily.

"Slim it princess its okay." Kellen says.

We wait for a few intense minutes and the guard finally calls Max down.

Max finally gets here and there is a large grin on his face,"Hey Juliette."

"Hi Max." I say.

"Listen Harley, these vampires are Now welcome, only royals for now. Understand?"

"I'm sorry sir.yes sir " Harley says.

"Come on in." Max says.

Kellen and I follow Max down a long hallway. He makes a few turns and we enter a small room. It was beautiful. The floor was marble and there was huge pillars that went to the ceiling. They had engravings of angels and werewolves. Basically all monsters.

"I was guessing you wanted to talk?" Max asked.

"Yes. Ummm Kellen can you leave for a little bit? This isn't a question its a command."