Fangs- 23

Two days have gone by and I just kept exploring this huge mansion. Akuma had gone for the day to some type of council as he is a Lord. He is a very powerful vampire but he isn't the first vampire. What I read in his collection of books. The first vampire went into a type of slumber due to his first lover being killed in front of him. With the whole witch trials back in Salem. He killed so many to avenge his lover but he was so heartbroken that he locked himself in his home and never came out. Later found inside a black casket in a sleeping position. Corpse like position. And hadn't woken up. 

Those who could see the future said he would awaken when his reborn lover is of age. For him it would be at the age of 21. Being that his first lover died at the age of 20 near her birthday. When I was reading it. It made me cry. That poor vampire. All he wanted was love. All he wanted was to travel with her. Live all eternity with her when she felt ready. I didn't know what to do anymore as this world is so much different than my own. A world where there are demons. Vampires. Werewolves. 

It's just so much to do. I sighed out and looked around this place once again. I wanted to keep reading but some of the books Akuma has are so ancient. Some have some weird writing in it and I can't even find a translator app to translate and just learn. 

But the language is too old to even find the correct translator for it. I noticed a room at the far corner and I just felt curious. My whole body warning me and I just knew I am not suppose to go there so I just walked to the stairs. I felt completely bored and hungry. I wanted to go see that room but I knew very well my body is screaming not to go. Danger signals. So I understand. I am not turning my life into a horror story. 

I walked down the stairs touching the railing as it felt really smooth and cold. I used two fingers and simulated as if my hand was sliding down the rail of the stairs. It is made out of metal so it made my imagination go wild. Making me giggle a bit. I still have somewhat silly imagination. I haven't even seen Demitry around. Maybe he is at the school doing what he said he would do. His actual job. Though I doubt it. What I have seen Vampires have too much time in their hands and a lot of money. He does love sex with what I noticed though and so I am so glad I am far away from him than ever.

I noticed a woman and I stopped her she looks at me confused and I asked "Have you seen Akuma? I thought he would be back by now..." 

She scoffs a little slapping my hand away and she speaks "Who are you? Why is a human in his house? Even more how dare you say his name without the proper discipline?" 

I felt eyes on us and I answered gently "Actually Akuma invited me to move in with him" 

This woman is angering me somehow as I can see in her eyes she looks down on me "Have a human? To live among him? Disgusting..." 

I felt completely confused with this woman. I have never seen her in here before. Who is she though? I looked behind me and noticed all the maids and butlers basically hiding away. I felt completely confused. Are they afraid? Why are they afraid? I looked at her again and then looked down to her legs then up to her face. Skinny. Looks like the lazy type. Those heels scream rich. The dress makes her look like a slut. Too short. Too tight. Too revealing. Cleavage was also in view. 

The perfume was literally burning my nose and her hair had a hair pin that looks like it is made of gold. So rich woman looking for another rich man. That is completely weird. She had crossed her arms trying to show off the nothing she has. I just raised my arms and just crossed my own arms while bending my hips a bit as well. She may be a vampire but she has no body at all. 

My curves and breasts is in full view and her eyes quickly fell to my chest and I saw her jaw clench a bit. 

"Karin... Can you get ready to go eat?" I hear Akuma speak behind me 

I turn around and saw Akuma wearing a suit and tie his hair brushed back I felt the air in my throat stuck at how handsome he looks right now. I swallowed the growing lump and I felt for some odd reason completely hypnotized. He looks so handsome wearing all that. The woman walks past me bumping into me. I looked at her as she jumps into his arms. But he moves to the side and she almost fell face first to the floor. 

But she was stumbled a bit and she looks a bit annoyed so she did her best to fix her posture. She looks back at Akuma and just smiled gently. Such an ugly smile. I looked at Akuma as he walks to me gently. I looked up to him as he is taller than me and he looks down to me. I may be small but I will still beat ass. I crossed my arms at him and he smirks gently. 

"Did you miss me?" he asked with a smirk 

I looked away as I answered "You said you wouldn't take long and you left me alone what to you expect... I am bored"

He picks me up and I squealed a bit on instinct wrapping my arms around his neck "Aww you poor girl... The come let's get you ready for dinner" 

"AKUMA!" the female shrieks in anger 

Akuma looks back at the female and I poke my head through his broad shoulders "What do you want?" 

The woman looked offended and said "We have a reservation... We are to go and eat... Talk about your future" 

Akuma groans out and says "And you didn't listen to me... After all this time you never did listen... I said no to the reservation with you and I will still keep saying no" 

I held on to Akuma tightly as I didn't want to slip from his grasp. He looks back to me and he had a big smile this time. Fangs at the ready. I don't think he means to go eat actual food. 

Right?