Fangs- 3

AKUMA's POV

I parked my car on his drive way as I walked inside many girls looked at me and whispered slutty things and pervertive stuff. The kind of whores who love sex and money oh and drugs. I will love to taste their blood but just their sent made me want to vomit so I continued to the office.

When I had made it I knocked on the door and I heard a come in I had opened the door and saw a woman stroll out of the office with two bite marks on her neck. I chuckled so I closed the door and faced him.

"Welcome my Lord..." The principal of the school bowed to me

I sighed in annoyance and spoke to him a bit coldly "You don't need to do that and am not a Lord anymore... You knew very well my old friend that I hate that life..."

He stood up with a big happy face and say "I just love to annoy you Akuma..."

I rolled my eyes at him and spoke "Good to see you alive and well Demitry..."

"You to Akuma so what have you been up to?" He asked me

"Nothing special still looking for my beloved and killing those who disrespect me normal stuff... But gave that up and felt like getting a job..."

"So you came here?" He looked dumbfounded and had the face of 'Are you kidding me!?'

It made me chuckle and respond "Yes very much... It was first option or going back and do boring stuff as a Lord..."

"Being a Lord is better than this shit hole..." He snapped as he sat on his chair while I sat in front of his desk

I laughed for a bit and say "Dude take my place and see that you get to do nothing... No woman by your side just you the office and papers... You can't even hang out because all you have to do is sign papers..."

"But you get paid right?" He asked curiously

"Obviously dude... But can't spend it" I told him in a duh tone

He crossed his arms and he said "Its like being an actual prisoner... Fuck that... Its no fun"

I couldn't hold it and I burst in laughter and I say between laughs "I... Knew... It"

I knew it all along this idiot is claustophobit that is why his office is a bit bigger and with three windows and one is always open. I stopped and just stared at him as he pouted.

He opened a drawer and was scanning around it so I looked around his office. A sweet scent caught my senses and I stood up so quick the seat fell back. I couldn't know what kind of scent it was because it was faint.

But it made my fangs throbe to be released puncture the delicate neck from the persons scent and it ached a lot and my hands ached to roam its body as I take her and show her love.

"Dude!" That word almost snapped me out of my trance "What the fuck is wrong with you damn pervert?"

I glared at him until he glared up and with his eyes he showed me what he was talking about. I looked down and my big friend was almost hard. I groaned and tried thinking about anything but it didn't help.

I sighed and fixed his chair and said "I think I smelled my soul mate..."

He gasped and said "But its been what ten years..."

"8 years am 25 idiot..." I snapped  at him and I sat back "And am thinking of staying 25 or maybe at the age of 26..." I chuckled at his face

"Dude your younger than me!" He told me making me chuckle

"Just give me what I need to sign" I told him quickly

He handed me my papers I signed them and I waved good bye to him. He chuckled at me and I had left. I followed the scent not looking around. 'What happens if it is a male my mate? Or she/he rejects me because of my past? Would she/he be fat and a know it all? Would she/he is a enemy of mine?'

Flashback

19 years old

I was trying to get this idiot he will not spit me again. This man will pay for what he did.

I raised him up as I stabbed my hand and yanked his heart out. I heard a childs scream I looked aside to see a small girl. She had run away from me she smelled sweet so I ran to her. Her blood smelled tasty.

A childs blood is a drug to us we can get drunk or go on a killing spree if we drank two or three childs blood. I on the other hand would drain them dry and fuck their mothers to then slit their throats and lick their blood. I knew my eyes were red with hunger.

I pounced the little girl as I sank my fangs on its delicate neck and began to drink her blood. I had heard a whimper and I stopped as I looked around in the room. But I shrugged it of as I stood up with girl in hands and had drained her blood.

End of Flashback

I had crashed into someone and instincts kicked in as I held the person by its back so he or she won't fall to the floor and yell at me. Even though am thirsty right know.

I looked at a female. Her deep blue eyes captivated me. Long black raven hair with a dark blue colored bang on the side. She had plump pink lips her neck was a bit long just how I love it. Her skin was a bit pale but looked inviting to touch. I felt a light spark to her touch.

I smiled at how she is our eyes locked for a bit and I just felt so mesmerized by them but I couldn't stay like this she would yell at me. But oh how inviting her neck is my fangs were throbbing again. I looked at her and she looked around as she fixed herself and sighed. 'She's new... This will be fun...' I had smelled around but there were many scents so I stopped.