Fangs- 13

AKUMU's POV

Today is Friday is been two weeks I think let me see I began Monday. Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday I skipped assisted on Friday. Then the next week went normal the dumb teacher skips sometimes but I don't care. But its Friday I can enjoy sleep today tomorrow and the day after that.

My door is slammed open and in entered a happy Zaquery. He pulls my cover and the cold hits my toes making me pull my legs up my chest. I am lucky that I slept in a nightgown not the sexy trasparent one but the one color dark not see through nightgown. Its a bit short so I wear underwear under it.

I stared at him bewildered "Come one... We have school today"

When I heard we I quickly smiled the joy in my face never gone and I say "Really?!!"

I stood up and jumped at him he mumbled "Wow!"

I crashed on him and we fell to the floor I giggled he just looked dizzy I stopped and looked at him. My hands and knees supporting me I was hovering him. Slowly I leaned in to check him I tilt my head confused he wasn't responding I felt worried. But suddenly hands held my waist and was twisted around I shrieked but I looked and it was Zaquery with a smug smile.

I pouted and I held his shoulders by the side as my legs were promped up thats when I realize we were in a awkward position. I blushed as I tried to wiggle away but accidently rubbed something my eyes wide as he bit his lips. He didn't move he looks at me his eyes full of lust  and I felt hypnotized.

He began to lean in to me and I was beginning to breath heavily but he was inches away from my lips but he went to the side. He kissed my cheek and began to go down my breath hitched as I moved my head aside as I let out a low moan. My body tingled a bit at his feathery kisses as I felt pleasure and my girly part felt warm and wet for some reason.

He stopped as I heard him groan and he raised up as I looked at him innocently and panting. He looks hypnotized my vision is a bit blurred my legs rested but crossed trying and effort so he wont touch me. Everything in me felt different and I didn't know what it was.

He leans in again I was there the tension in the air is heavy and for some reason I wanted him to kiss me so badly. He was inches from my lips... RING! RING! RING! He got of me as he took deep breaths so did I. I am blushing strongly as I stood up.

I grabbed my phone and answered "Hello?"

"Karin?" Someone said on the other end

"Yeah who is this?" I snapped a bit

"Move that pretty little ass of yours to school or I'll go and pick you up!" I knew pretty well who it was

I hung up and Zaquery looked confused and asked "Who was it?"

"Akuma... That idiot!" I felt angry but calmed down

"Is ok..." Zaquery reasurred me as he hugs me

I felt curiouse and I asked "Where you really going to kiss me?"

He tensed up but he say "Withought your permission I would never kiss you or touch you... Am sorry abou..."

I interrupted him with a kiss he looks surprised so did I but I couldn't resist I wrapped my arms around his neck. He held my waist pulling me close to him. I was breathing heavily the kiss felt so amazing my heart thumped so hard and fast I felt dizzy but he deepened the kiss. My legs felt like gelly he held me tightly not letting me fall but he stop kissing me.

I gulped as I was breathing heavily "Come one... Before we do something we will regret later"

"Y-Y-Yeah" I mumbled out as I tried to control my emotions

I stood straight he smiles kisses my cheek and leaves my room I blushed bright red but I entered my bathroom and began taking a shower. I felt my body still hot and I felt confused but I just ignored it completely I turned the knob to cold and my skin felt refreshed by it.

I washed my skin feeling it clean and smooth I washed my hair it smelled like Vanilla and Coco. I left the conditioner more time while I untangled it completely. I then let the water spray away the soap and conditioner. I opened my eyes as water enteres my eyes but it didn't sting it felt ok like always but when I glanced aside it began stinging so I blinked a bit.

I then turned the water of and grabbed a toul and began to dry myself as I went back to my room. I dressed up and when untangled my hair letting it lose just the feeling of it lose is great. I grabbed my jacket and put it on as I grabbed my bag and jogged down the stairs.

Zaquery was waiting at the door and smiled at me I placed my bag behind my back and we held hands. When we made it outside and I saw a motorcicle I felt confused until he lead me to it and hopped in. I sat on and he drove to school. I ended up imagening myself alone in the library.

Writing my hair lose me sitting near a window letting natures melody inspire me to write and or read a book. I would love to write my own story. The wind hitting at the side of my face as I let my mind play its imagination while my hands writes away what I see and imagine.

Writing always calls me I just want to try it writing and feeling nature and their melody. Just the thought of skipping pleased me I just need time alone. Zaquery has been checking on me since I was denied the choice of visit in the hospital. Just thinking of father in that way makes my heart ache so mich and I gulped down a limp in my throat.