Fangs- 18

All my world spinned and I for some reason felt special. I want this. I am ready for this. The moment had ran out my brain the moment he stopped. I felt frustrated and I didn't even understand why he stop. Why did he stop? For some odd reason I wanted him so badly. I stared at his red eyes as he lowly growled. Panting slightly as those red eyes glowed hungrily.

"We must stop this..." he growled out

"No please don't stop" I begged him as I kept trailing kisses

It felt so good. This feels right. I want him. Please don't stop. He growls as he runs his hands up my body so slow and so good. I unbottoned his shirt to touch his chest. This feels so good but why does a part of me feel guilty still. Why?! My body takes action my brain is already rambling on and on of what not to say. What not to say and what I should do. But I have this gut feeling of guilt. My heart is racing but I have a gut feeling. A still feel guilty.

Zaquery! My mind swirled back into reality and I felt my stomach twist and turn. But the thought of Zaquery being something more to me makes me feel disgusted. Why? Is something else. What is it? Maybe am being paranoid maybe the attraction I feel towards him is actually a brother sister thing. We did break up and maybe deep down I want to feel loved by him again. But in some way I can't. I look at this man and I want him to drive me crazy. But at the same time I want to feel loved. I want a mans love but I can't see Zaquery like that.

I want to feel safe. I want to feel pleasure. I want my mind to go berserk for this man. But in a way I feel guilty. Am I pushing it too hard? Am I coming all strong? Am I rushing things? Is someone going to catch us? I don't know what to do. My heart raced at this moment and there were so many things in my mind. So many questions and the guilt was on top of each one.

I felt his lips on my chest and my mind blank. For some reason I want this. All thoughts and guilt just flew out of my mind when his lips touched my skin. I want it so badly. He kisses and nips my stomach making it feel tingly and a shiver to run up my spine. I couldn't resist as a low moan escaped my lips. My core is burning with desire. Why? He licks up from stomach to chest as he kisses and nips towards chest to neck.

My eyes wide as he attacks my breasts out of the blue my breath stuck on my throat. My nightgown? Its shreaded into pieces know and I now I can never use it again. His shirt is also off. Shreaded into pieces. My brah off at least it survived his ripping rampage. I could feel his chest on my own. We were beginning to sweat.

Suddenly he was off of me in seconds and I sat up panting. I touched my head as I felt my mind dizzy and heavy as my rationality and embarrassment returned. I felt my face heat up so badly and I looked around panicked. I touched my chest and felt how my heart was speeding up and I couldn't understand my own actions. The words just spill out of my mouth so calmly and my inner self wanted it as well. What's wrong with me?

"I-I... Oh my go... I can't believe my own words" I started to panic as I sit on the bed

I can't believe myself I looked at my almost naked self and saw the slightly opened door. I quickly stand up and shut it. Locking it as quickly as possible and at the beginning it was hard to even stand imagine running. My body was still in a pleasure state. I fell back landing on my butt and I knew pretty well that I need to get my brain out of my ass. I almost lost my virginity to my teacher and not a human teacher a vampire teacher.

My Vampire Teacher loves me and wants me badly. I was even pitied by him. He was always mad at me and I never understood but seeing the truth and sincerity in every word he says. But I believe them but what if its an ability he has. Tells a lie while staring directly into your eyes and the one who is staring back believes it. I want to stay virgin and I am too afraid of walking out of the room.

I heard knocking on my door and I looked around "Hey... Its me... Can I come in?"

"Yeah give me like one moment!" I spoke out as I quickly stood up and rushed to the closet

I started rumaging for my clothes "Is everything ok?"

Zaquery is such a worried guy. Sometimes it confuses me why we dated and I felt so freaking in love. But I felt so freaking happy when he returned but each time I see this idiot. His jerk face. Idiotic man! I can't control this thoughts. This urges to freaking take him here and there.

"Yeah... Just need clothes..." I answered quickly

"I have seen that body before" his voice resounded by the window

I moved so fast it gave me a whip lash in my neck so I snapped confused and bashful "The fuck!"

He was sitting in the ledge of the window. Its true he has seen me naked before but not this type of body. The moment he saw my chest and the underwear am wearing. His cheeks got red. Beet red. It was funny so he looked upwards. It made me laugh but I was able to grab one of my giant black shirts. Oh so soft. So big. I LOVE IT! He glances back and just smiled sheepishly it just made me roll my eyes.

"Ok... So your one of them as well?" I asked him confused but awkwardly as well

"Yeah... Am still young so its normal for me... Everyone of our kind is so happy that youngsters like me want to protect instead of partying" Zaquery says proudly as all I could see is him not trying to laugh his butt of

I chuckled and just sat down on the bed "But doesn't it get lonely when you have all the healing and longest lifespam on earth"

Zaquery looks outside and looks down sadly "One has to chose the right one before making choices..."

I looked down at the journal. Is it... Is it Akuma's journal? I stood up and grabbed it lightly as I placed it on my chest. He has been so lonely for so many years and here I am. Insulting him. Angering him. Breaking his heart. Even more when I chose Zaquery over him. But I think its a good idea. I am so weak. Stubborn. Depressing. Stupid. Zero talent.

"So you guys have a destined half?" I looked to him

He clenches his jaw "I barely met mine... She passed away..."

He looks at his hand and makes a phist "Am sorry..."

"Its ok... I like you... I like you very much Karim but the Lord needs you and I will never interfere between you two..." He tells me with a sad tone

I looked at the journal and then at him as I say "What if we were just destined at the beginning and fate changed it for a reason?"

He looks outside towards the sky as he lets his legs dangle out the window "Maybe... I always dreamed of having a mate from a different species other than human... Maybe fate granted me that wish..."

He smiled and I smiled lightly as I say one last time "You should go... Before Akuma comes back"

"Yeah..." He says and he just stands on the ledge "See ya..."

Then he was gone and my heart just sank. I must have hurt his feelings. I looked at the Journal and had decided to read it. Knowing that Akuma won't be back soon. I sighed and just layed down.