Fangs- 8

It is the third day and I haven't heard of her and I am beginning to get pissed of. I sighed and went back to attending the board writing on it for the students to make an assignment of a sport with a drawing of it.

Am with the third period and they are quiet and they love sports so am lucky they aren't first and fifth period they are nonestop talking. I had finished writing on the board and re-read it for in case and sighed in relief. In every class there are different assignments each class period the students don't repeat only one and am damn right pissed.

'Where is she?' I haven't even seen that man again. The bell rang and all the students left. I grabbed one piece of paper and wrote In the office be back in 30 or more. I walked to his office feeling a lump form in my throat.

Something is up and I knew it would be a bad thing. I had passed the office and didn't see the secretary I raised my eye brow and I burst into his office. His secretary was giving him some papers and I could hear him groan making me chuckle. He looked at me with plead and I sighed and nod. The secretary nod at me and left shutting the door behind me. I rolled my eyes at him he looks so childish it took us half an hour to get everything signed.

"Ok why you hear?" He finally asked

"Well am curious I haven't seen one student in particular and I don't know what to do?" I asked as I clasp my hands together and lay my hands on my stomach

"Call her number..." He answered in a duh tone

I sighed and say "Is the new student... She came one day and I haven't seen her since then"

"Oh I have her number here... Her father left it to me when he signed her in..." He say as he searched around a few papers

"For real..." I say in disbelieve

"Yeah..." He smiled and pulled out a card while saying "Here it is Karin Akumu Guzman"

"Yeah thats her..." I say her name rolling from his lips made me just rip his throat out

But he doesn't know not even I know of she is actually something to me. I would need to taste her blood to see if she is my beloved when our eyes locked that day I did feel something but not in the bond way. Maybe something is up. I shrugged at it knowing she will freak by a vampire biting her seeing if she'll moan or scream. If scream means she's not it. If moan and feels a bit weak then its definately her.

For some reason I did wanted her to be my beloved I really need her to be. Or if she is not I would have to keep searching but I will keep giving class for five years before someone sees me and the secrets out. He handed it to me and I gladly accepted it. Oh that girl would hear my voice.

"Dude did she do something bad as well...?" He asked curiously

"Yeah... Disrespecting and I hate that so much..." My words made him burst in laughter

"This girl is something... Other girls in this school would just eye rape you and bow down to you as doing all your commands while one detests you" he spoke to me but then burst in laughter again

I was about to speak but what he say is true. Girls eye rape me while she glares daggers at me. Girls bow down to me while she gives her back to me and walks away. Girls would follow my every command and need while she just rolls her eyes at me or snaps at me.

Girls would throw themselves to me just for a kiss and she would just throw up if I kiss her. She is very interesting I stared at the laughing bafoon in his chair. He clutched his stomach as he slowly began to stop.

"Very funny... So what happened to the man?" I asked

"You mean Richard?" I nod in responce and he continued "Well he hasn't answered my calls so I don't know... I will report it to the police as missing..." He responded as he opened a drawer and pulled out his phone

"Really? I thought he made it back" I said confused but I said quickly "Call Zaquery to investigate if he finds something bad then call the police... Zaquery is perfect for the job..."

"True... But where is he?" He asked me

It made me smirk and answer "You can say having fun winning money..."

"Street fighting?" He asked

"Profesional Assasin" I answered none challanged

"To our kind or..."

"To the humans he kills the villains... He gets called by the Nasa... And thats how he wins money" I shrugged my shoulder not caring

"How in hells name can I contact him?" He asked me as he stood up mad

I chuckled and spoke none challangy "His number..."

He froze and groaned and say "He never changed it..."

"Nop only you and I know it..." I say with a smile on my lips

"Your a cocky bastard..." He told me

"And your a good nincampoop who does not think" I say smiling like nothing

He just rolls his eyes at me and spoke "How much does he ask for this simple job?"

"Three of your checks wouldn't cut it... Let me call me..." I say I pulled out my phone

I dialed number two and his number showed I smiled as I heard his voice "Hello..."

"How are you Zaquery?" I asked a bit friendly

"My lord am great and you" he responded

I rolled my eyes and I say "I need you know come here"

"Where are you sir?" He asked me

"Pinellas High School" I say simply

"I'll be there in ten my Lord" he hung up

Demitry spoke quickly "Is he coming?"

It made me chuckle as someone jumped above Demitry we both looked a smile on my lips while Demitry has a confused fear struck expresion. Making me laugh a bit.

"My Lord..." He was bowing down in one knee

"Oy Zaquery you know very well I quit" I snapped quickly

"Oh you know sir... I am loyal till death" he said as he stood up

I pinched the bridge of my nose trying to calm my nerves and I say to Demitry "Explain and show who he needs to find..."