Fangs- 19

AKUMA'S POV

"Fuck I can't believe I lost control!" I yelled out as Demitry was there a giant grin on his face

"Dude... Another person's half can control you with just one word" He tells me as he just drank from his cup

"But I didn't expect to be that fucking simple... Fuck the moment she said she accepts me and the way her skin reacted to my touch!" It was driving me crazy how hard it is to hold back

"Lets cheer to this... For your future!" Demitry tells me as he serves me a cup of Tequila

"Dude am serious..." I tell him as I take a menacing step towards him

"I got it all covered... You had some business to attend and Karim transferred to another state" he tells me as he offered the cup of tequila

I looked at him confused but just chuckled out. He is such an idiot at times. My chuckling turned into laughter. I am such an idiot. I am completely an idiot and everyone around are idiots as well. I can't believe I lost control thanks to some mortal girl. I need to stop what I am doing and be myself for once. I am a powerful lord. Someone you don't mess with. But why can't I stop laughing. I am going crazy because of some mortal girl was able to make me lose all control of my entire body.

Why? I don't know that is why. She drives me so crazy. Her scent. The way she speaks. The way she acts. The way she speaks to me. The way her body moves. The way her eyes glare into my soul. The way she moans out and basically holds me as she goes into ecstasy. It took my breath away and I wanted to keep doing it. Demitry is staring at me as if I just lost my mind and I did. I completely lost my mind thanks to some mortal woman.

I finally stop laughing and just looked at him with teary eyes from laughing so hard and so much. He is still staring at me afraid and all I did was slap my hand on his back making him cough out. He can be an idiot at times but I am more of an idiot right now. Having a young mortal woman to be by my side for all eternity and all she wants to do to me right know is beat my arse into hell. I won't let her get that chance but I am so excited to see her try.

"Aw man... Didn't think I would laugh so hard from all this idiocy around me" I commented as I looked at him as he tries to get his composure again

"I know in your eyes we are all idiots but seeing you laugh like that means she really did snap a cord inside of you" he tells me with a bit of humor in his tone

"Of course... She always stares at me as if I was gonna die with just her staring at me" I tell him jokingly

"Well man I hope she sees the good in you as well as the bad she might balance both sides" he tells me as he leaves me alone here

I sighed out and just looked at the roof. She does make me crazy at times. She does drive me mad. She gets me riled up and all I want to do is grab her and pound inside of her until she orgasms under me. I want her to beg me to fuck her. I want her to beg me to make her meals. I want her to ask me to take her around. I want her to order me around. I want her. I need her.

I love her. Crazy as it sounds I love her a lot and I want her. I can't let her go. I can't leave her alone. I can't get her out of my mind. Every relationship will start bad even if I had started it with the wrong foot. Plus Demitry is right. A vampire's other half can say or do things that can control your every whim. I don't feel guilty though. I wanted her for so long and then when she said those words to me. When she reacted to my touch. When she reacted to my voice. I lost my mind.

Fuck I am so lucky it wasn't in school because if it was in school. Man how would we hide that huge dilemma. What would other teachers think? They tell me I am a pedophile and then they will call the police on me but thanks to Demitry nobody will suspect about an teacher and student having an affair.

I don't want humans coming to my home and then my maids or butlers not controlling their urges. We might get exposed. Maybe I should go to her and check if she is ok. I basically ran of angry at myself. I walked to my bedroom and the scent of Zaquery had hit me and I had appeared in front of the door. If Zaquery is in there I am punching the daylights out of him. I opened the door so slowly and his scent was really faint.

He was here but not for long. I felt confused. Is he gone? I opened the door to the room and I heard the light breathing coming to the left side of my bedroom. I felt completely confused so I opened the door and I saw her. My Journal in her lap as it was a bit open. But she is fast asleep and nobody is in the bedroom. The windows to my bedroom are also closed. I sighed out and just walked to her.

I should place her on the bed I don't want her to wake up all uncomfortable. I had closed the journal and placed it to the side. I place her arm behind my neck as I place one arm behind her back and I fixed her head on my shoulder before placing the second arm under her legs. I picked her up and headed towards my bed.

She is as light as a feather I expected her to weigh a little. I may have super strength but I can still feel if someone weighs a lot. I sighed out and I placed her down on the bed. She curls into a ball and I go and turn the air conditioner on. She is wearing clothing so I don't have to cover her.

I looked around my bedroom and I just felt confused. Maybe I should leave her alone a little bit longer. I sighed out again and I walked out the room. Closing it in the process. I end up remembering I have my journal in hands.

'It has been a while since I last wrote in it'