Fangs- 9

ZAQUERY's POV

I just felt so bored I just needed to see this man named Richard see if he is alive or dead. If dead act like an officer so I can report it to the police then act as the announcer to the daughter. Maybe the girl is hot. I nod and just plugged in my Bluetooth with cam and handed him the small computer. So he can be able to see it.

I began jumping out the window towards buildings. I began jumping on the roofs I heard screeches of tires and some people yelling. 'Welcome to America...' I sighed knowing people here are worthless I just couldn't believe it that I work in NASA as an Assassin to those who want to corrupt the Government.

I would have refused but the pay is great so why am I doing this for free for them? Well Akuma used to be a Lord a powerful one. He can massacre a whole city if he liked or half a state but he liked his privacy. He saved me from werewolves when I was just a kid he took me in and raised me like a father would. So I trained in the special units camp then the assassins camp I came out at the top of the class.

Akuma would congratulate me and take me out to hang out but one day he was arguing with one of the council members. I had to interfere and Akuma renounced to the throne of being King and being Lord. The council member was shocked but completely angered. Akuma packed everything and he gave me signed papers to work in the Government. I did as ordered but I keep my loyalty to him. He saved me while others laughed at me. He healed me while others broke me more.

If it wasn't for Akuma I would be a demonic rogue vampire or worse dead. Many rogues are killed because they are blinded by darkness their minds are far to gone in the corruption of pain and sorrow. I gulped I landed on a branch and looked around. I smiled at the forest and I kept jumping my pace quickening.

I heard whimpering I looked down and saw a man with a gun pointing to a woman and child she even has a baby bump. Another male was on the floor trying to help but he was bleeding. I groaned I stopped above them and landed.

"Zaquery!" My ear piece screeched

Damnit! I hit the man with gun by the neck in a part where he is vulnerable. I took his mask of checking if vampire like me but he is a simple human. I checked his pockets found a phone and I threw it at her. She caught it as she looked at me I bowed and smirked at her.

I jumped away fleeing from the scene I smiled at the air that know blows in the wind. I begin jumping quicker and quicker I was like a blur to the humans a shadow of the night. I jumped high enjoying the air hitting my face. I felt free I made it to my destination I walked down the street acting humanly as possible. I saw Ryke so Demitry sent a human to fetch his boxes oh that's priceless.

"Oy Ryke!" I yelled

He looks at me and smiles "Oohhh Zaquery is been long... How are you?"

"Lets cut to the chase did I human come here looking for packages for Demitry" I asked quickly

"Yes... He came an hour than you but I gave him warnings about gangs around drinking and shooting for fun..." He whispered out as I glanced side to side

"So rogues are around having fun again..." I say lowly

"One in particular... Xavior is out... He is having fun raping and killing"

His words made me hiss and I snapped lowly "That mother fucker... I have to go"

He nods and went back to work in putting boxes in his truck I ran back towards the street I came from I needed to see if he made it.

I pressed my Bluetooth and spoke "You heard right...?"

"Yes... But keep an eye out... Am regretting know sending the human" Demitry responded sad and guilty

"Is not your fault even if you sent a vampire as well it would end up the same... Anyways why did you send him in the first place?" I asked feeling curious

I looked around as I jumped towards a branch and I heard him respond "He needed money for his daughters education and birthday so he asked me for a raise and well that's were I sent him it is a real easy task no danger or problems but if Xavior is out it means trouble..."

I smelled smoke to my left I was confused so I stopped. I looked around for the scent but seeing nothing. I inhaled it and it smelled a bit farther to the left side of the street. I jumped hard reaching the other trees I saw a line of car tracks some branches broken.

I gulped at the damage of some pieces of car when I made it to the end I saw a car crashed against a tree. A bit of smoke came from it and I landed down to check it. I looked around it am not a fan of cars so I ignored the damage and headed straight to the passenger side.

A man was laid in a wheel I took out the picture and I groaned out his face is covered in blood but its him. I moved his neck to find a pulse but found none I pushed him back and saw a knife stuck to his chest. The knife looks similar to his knives. I yanked it out and he gasped he was breathing. I scanned my knife its the ones I use to act dead to my enemies so I can kill quickly but to humans it can hibernate their body heart blood everything they can't even breath.

I looked around confused to why would someone have my knife with them. Maybe I tried killing someone and he kept the knife as a warning or something. I went back to the man to see him trying to stay alive.

His hands trembled as he grabbed a thin package and a bit bigger one but they are small. He handed it to me and a card is on top of it.

"P-Please g-g-give it to my daughter... T-To K..." He couldn't finish I sighed out in sadness as I saw his last breath escape him

I held the button to my Bluetooth "Call the police know..."

"Their on they're way" Demitry responded with a rasp in his voice

I responded "Alright... I need a direction to his house to hand this to his daughter... Which one is yours?"

"The thin one" he responded I nod

I cut the camera out and I placed my knife in a blanket wrapping it around and placing it in my side bag. I placed the packages in the side bag as well. I ran to the street as I waited for the sirens. After a while I saw two police cars I moved my hands signaling them.