Fangs- 17

AKUMU's POV

I stared at him storm out my heart sank. I fell on my knees as I felt tears stream down my eyes. Why do I feel so much pain? What he say is true? Did he really love me? Did he really want to protect me? I began to breath heavily I can't handle this pain.

I went inside the bathroom and cried a bit more. What should I do? I stared at the mirror. My deep blue eyes looked bright but still dark. They look more alive than before. It captivated me. My long black raven hair with a dark blue colored bang on the side was shiny like silver black. My blue bang was slowly going black as well.

My plump pink lips felt smooth with my tongue my neck had the scar of his bite. But it had some type of bruise I couldn't figure out. My skin was a bit pale it looks more healthy like if I went to the beach for a little bit to get a bit of a light creme skin.

I look alive not like back then that I thought I was a living corpse. I touched the bite mark and for some reason it felt good. I heard steps and he came back. I felt happy and I ran out the bathroom to find some guy standing there.

I felt disappointed "Who are you?"

He turns around and it was the principal "You!?"

"You?" I repeat

Know remembering how I look I ran to the bed and grabbed the cover "Damn it!"

"What in hell are you doing in here? And dressed like that? Your supposed to be in a guest room!?" he tells me confused and petrified

"GET OUT! This IS the guest room!" I try to defend

"This is Akuma's room! I always come here to get papers!" he defended himself

"AKUMA!!!" I screamed out

Akuma appeared confused and surprised "You called?"

He was confused "Why is he here?"

I pointed to the Principal his answer chocked me "His my best friend..."

"Get him out..." I protested as I stand up straight

Cover lands on the floor revealing the clothes I have and I shriek "Fuck alright dude out... Let me see if she has clothes in my closet"

They spoke a little then he left while Akuma shut the door locking it. I stared at him as he gave his back to me the whole time as he side stepped to the closet. His hands up in surrender. He came back when I called. Maybe it is something he said. He did look attractive at the beginning. But I felt that pull when our eyes lock.

I bite my bottom lip and look down and sighed it was what I wished when I was a little girl. I have to accept this. Is like destiny giving me a chance to actually have someone to love. Someone to tolerate me. Someone to give me a chance and let me be me.

"Ok..." he tensed up at my words "I accept you... Just please..." Dad "Please my dad I want him safe as well"

I was pinned to the bed his eyes bright red "I can't hold it... But I promise that you and your father shall be protected..."

I cupped his cheeks with my hands and I smiled lightly. He was fighting himself. Since day one. Nobody deserves pain. Not even the cruelest person alive. I leaned in and pressed my lips in his. Nobody deserves pain. Nobody deserves to be alone. Somebody needs a somebody.

I felt him pull me close to him the feeling of his lips on mine made me feel special. Unique. Important. The kiss deepened but he stops it. I could feel his hot breath. My eyes were closed. Don't stop. His lips on mine feel so perfect.

"Your so amazing... So beautiful..." he whispered my eyes snap open

He was staring at my face not my body. He gets close to me and I wrap my arms around his neck. He kisses me again and I just felt my head spin. He raises me up and I instinctevly wrap my legs around his waist. I felt the bed again but I was at the center while he was still on top of me.

I felt his hand pass my waist up the sparks made me roll my eyes back as I moaned in our kiss. I bent my back a little. I wanted to feel him more. My legs were placed back down and we stop kissing. My breath was heavy as I stared at him with heavy eyes.

I looked sensual I feel it as well. He stares at me and I knew he wants me. While I want him as well. I grab him again and kiss him. He grips my waist pressuring a spot and I arched my back and moaned. He pulls my waist closer to him. I could feel his bulge at my spot.

I felt the need of him. My stomach twist and turn in anxiety. I can't believe I wanted him so much. The feel of him caressing me. Is on top of me kissing me. And me feeling the obvious exited self of him is turning me on. I want him. I need him inside me.

This is torture. I felt him pressure his bulge closer to my spot I knew I must be hot and wet down there. But a part of me didn't care. I want him right know. I moaned. I ended up passing my hands on his back scratching. He groaned a bit. I felt his lips trail to my neck where he marked me.

When his lips touch it I moaned. Shocks of pleasure was all I felt as he kissed and sucked on it. Oh my god. His hand traveled down but really slow I shut my eyes just to feel this all. I moaned again but I accidentally moaned his name. He growled and hr sinks his fangs on my mark. I moaned so loud I feel like the whole house heard me.