Fangs- 15

AKUMU's POV

I stayed away from him as I sat on my seat as the school emptied and the hours passed by. I don't want to be here. I began to hyperventilating so I grabbed my stuff and stood up to leave I knew that detention was over the school is empty and completely terrified. He stood up and he looked mad he didn't want me to leave for some unknown reason and I just don't want to be here.

I am scared I am in a class room all alone with him... a creature of the night. The sun went down and his blue orbs turned red as they began to glow in the shade as the sun kept going lower and lower the night getting closer. My heart beat was rapid as I was fearing for my life.

I hugged my bag as I took steps back ready to run away from him my eyes wide as I began to hear him growl. All I want to die right here. I need to run. My eyes wide as I looked at him. He looks mad and hungry.

He walked to me and I took steps back I looked around. Searching for a way out. The only open door was at the other side of the room. The exit door is locked like always. I gulped. I contemplated which way I should run.

When he got close enough I went under his arm and ran of but he held me against the board. He bites me and I scream in fear. It didn't hurt but the surprise and am scared of him. I began trembling as I cried my body felt so weak. My legs started to give out and my eyes started to look dazed.

My arms felt numb. I couldn't move them. He lets my hands go and holds my waist my hands fell to my sides as my head bobbed to the side. I saw someone at the door but is all blurry. I couldn't move anymore as my mouth hung a bit open.

My vision began to darken but the blurry figure ran towards us. Whoever it was tried to pull me away. But a big snaurl made my who body shake a little. Maybe I wasn't shacking because of the snaurl maybe because of the lack of blood. My body stop trembling as I saw darkness consume me.

AKUMA's POV

I stop bitting her to snaurl at Zaquery she is mine. Only mine. Nobody can touch her. Nobody can have her. They can all die in hell if I care. She is mine. Mine. I could see red with anger. She will never run away from me. I began growling. She will be watch over by me. She will sleep in my bed. She will have what she wishes. But she will never be far away from me. She is MINE!

I got slapped and I blinked as my eyes returned to normal I saw the normal colors. What happened to me? I looked up at Zaquery and I felt something a bit heavy and limp. I looked down to see my love. Passed out and a bite marks on her neck. I could still hear her heart beat. My eyes wide. What have I done?

Demitry walked in and just looked at me and sighed "My Lord you know you should of just used your hypnosis to sleep her right?"

"I know but..." I looked at her and finished "... it didn't work on her"

Both gasped and Zaquery spoke "Couldn't you read her mind and relax it?"

"No... This girl is different even her blood is the most untouched in anything... I will take her to my house... Sign some forms say she finished school and all that shit... I will need you to give your blood to her dad and he will work with me to keep an eye on him" I explained as I carried her in my arms

"What will you tell her when she wakes up?" Zaquery asked confused

"I will tell her she had a bad dream that she is being paranoid... I will hypnotise her dad so she can think it as well" I answered obviously

Zaquery looked a bit mad but I didn't care I fixed her and laid her head on my shoulder. I walked past him I could see the anger but he did nothing. Demitry had left while I just walked as fast as I could to my car.

I cannot believe I just did that. I can't believe Zaquery slapped me. Well it was for a good cause. I think I almost killed them all. Would I have killed them for her? Impossible. What is she to me? I need to read the book of bond. Vampyre Bond. Maybe it will explain this stuff.

I was able to place her in the passenger door as I fixed her hair so the bitemarks will not show. I licked them so they can begin the healing process. I shut the door and walk to the drivers side. After I am inside both of us with seat belts I turned the car on and began driving away.

A part of me denied the way I spoke to Demitry and Zaquery but the other part of me does not give three pot holes. As I began to speed away I just couldn't resist and touch her hand. I could feel her heart beating. I sighed as I glanced forward. No car. I stared at her and shook my head. 'I can't believe I bit her'

I hroaned as I placed two hands on the wheel and looked forwaed. What am I going to do? I need to think of a way she won't be scared of me. A way that she thinks we have never met.

I groaned my head pounding and my eyes aching. I go slow for in case. Am a vampire and all but my lover is not immortal. Well... Not yet at least.