Fangs- 14

I sat hidding from two people. Zaquery and big fat idiot Akuma he is always fuzzing about me skipping and he even almost gave me detention for speaking with Zaquery and even threw a dodge ball straight to my face.

I just hate it all. What do I do dad? I looked up I am wearing my glasses to write and rereading everything I heard the bell and ignored it I felt calm. I felt happy I have been here all day and soon it will be the end so I am waiting for all to leave.

"Here you are!" I heard and I jumped in fear

I looked aside and saw Akuma there arms crossed and mad. His blue orbs darkening a bit. He stood there mad and I think disappointed in me? Why is he disappointed with me? I felt mad at him but seeing how his muscles show I felt a bit nerves. My body felt hot again. It happened three times when I thought of Akuma know four. Why couldn't it happen with Zaquery? Why do I feel needy with Akuma? Why isn't my conscious nagging about Akuma? My conscious nags about Zaquery but not Akuma why is that?

Suddenly it hits me I felt the heat go down my body as well. I saw how he took in a deep breath maybe trying to calm down or to speak to me relaxed or something I just hope he doesn't notice. My body is aroused by him just staring at me intently. My body wanted him. I want him. But I will never respond to the call. I gulped and I looked away biting my lip.

'Aw man this is annoying... How am I going to handle this?' I began sweating a bit and I saw how he got close to me and grabbed my hand. I gasped out and so did he. He felt so good. He lowered the heat in my body.

My body is reacting to him I want him so badly. We looked at each other and he pulled me. Huh? My back to him as I felt confused as he held me what is he doing. Until I felt it. He bites my neck. A wave of pleasure hits me and I covered my mouth to muffle my moan. I felt him bite harder and I held his wrists.

I tighten my hold on his wrist. He unlatched his mouth from my neck. So I turned around to face him but I froze my eyes were wide in fear I saw his red eyes and fangs my blood dripped down his mouth. I covered his bite he might have tried killing me but I want to see if its really deep. I pull my hand to see it and my eyes wide in fear. To see blood and I began breathing heavily.

AKUMA's POV

I saw Zaquery in my class and it annoyed me but I didn't see Karim she was know where to be seen. He even looked around for her so it meant she came to today. I filled the board with information that would last them the whole class to write.

It was the last class so I left the information there and left I followed her scent leading me to the library. Its empty and a bit dark. Not even the librarian is here.

I kept following her scent to find her really hidden in a corner between bookshelves. She was deep in thought a notebook with her. She's a writer. I like it.

I couldn't stay quiet so I spoke "Here you are!"

She jumped in fear as her dark blue orbs stared at me I had cross my arms am mad at her. Disappointed with her. She is a great and smart girl and here she is skipping class. I saw how she got nerves deep down in me made me feel a bit glad about it.

We just looked at each other I am still mad at her. Why on earth isn't she near me? Who is this human? Suddenly it hits me. I took in a deep breath and I could smell her heat. Her body is aroused. My body wanted to respond to the call take her pain away. She gulped and looked away biting her lip. Her skin began sweating a bit and I got close to her and grabbed her had. She gasped out and so did I.

She hot. Her body is reacting to me. We looked at each other and I pulled her. Her back to me I held her and I couldn't resist and I plunged my fangs on her neck. She covered her mouth muffling her moans. I just couldn't resist I bit down harder ad she moaned out but it sounded muffled.

She held my wrist as well her breathing was heavy. Her feeling washed over my body. She felt aroused. She felt scared. She felt pleasure. She felt confused. I unlatched my fangs. She turned around her eyes wide in fear I knew she saw my fangs and red eyes. She covered my bite with her hand and checked if she was bleeding.

She began hyperventilating. Oh shit. I went to get close but she took a step back to get away from me.

"Is ok... Oh fuck... Am sorry... I-I..."

"What are you?" she asked her voice raspy

I tensed up and I cleaned my lips her blood taste so heavenly wonderful I want more but I say "Am a vampire..."

I heard steps I growled but to see Zaquery and he said "Karim you ok?"

"Zaquery..." she said

I felt how relieved she is and I snarled Zaquery hugged her and I pushed him away saying "Stay away..."

"Akuma whats wrong?" Zaquery asked confused

"She's mine...!" I snapped

She gasped and my growls began to lower out when I felt her hands on my back but Zaquery spoke "Then am sorry my Lord..."

"Leave... She has detention with me for skipping... And I need to speak with her... Tell Demitry to empty the school know..." I ordered

Zaquery looked worried at Karim as I felt Karims fear but I shrugged it of and Zaquery disappeared from my sight. This will be hard know.