𝒃𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅'𝒔 𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓

𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃'𝐒 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑(characters)

(characters)

❝ 𝗂 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗂𝗍'𝗌 𝗌𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗇𝗀𝖾, 𝗂 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗂'𝗆 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀. 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗂𝗌 𝗂𝗍 𝗐𝗋𝗈𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝖿 𝗂 𝗌𝖾𝖾 𝗁𝗂𝗆 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗐𝖾𝖾𝗄𝖾𝗇𝖽? ❞

 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗂𝗌 𝗂𝗍 𝗐𝗋𝗈𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝖿 𝗂 𝗌𝖾𝖾 𝗁𝗂𝗆 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗐𝖾𝖾𝗄𝖾𝗇𝖽? ❞

❪  𝗦𝗬𝗡𝗢𝗣𝗦𝗜𝗦!

         AMELIA OPAL VALEZ has never been surrounded by love. Platonic love, sure, but never romantic. Her entire life, she's always been around doomed or failed relationships. Since she's never had a proper view of what love is supposed to be like, she was never interested in it. Amelia always thought that if she were to participate, it would just end like all the relationships she's seen before. So, to her, there was no point.

She was never really interested in anything love related; romance novels, movies, valentine's day, etc. The only exception, however, was Pitch Perfect. She never knew why, but she absolutely loved that movie with her entire heart. She never cared for romance, but Becca and Chloe were just too good. And Jesse and Becca were a close second, admittedly. For a second, she'd wonder if she had an invisible string that tied her to someone. She was absolutely obsessed with the franchise and no one understood it. No one understood the references she made or her love for the movies.

It wasn't until one day, 10-year-old Amelia was practically forced by her mother to spend time outside for once. So, that's exactly what she did. She took the portable DVD player and the Pitch Perfect DVD and sat outside her house in the front yard. Her movie was interrupted when suddenly the three boys who lived next door came running out of the house, laughing and screaming. One of them noticed and approached her. He introduced himself as Nick and was immediately ecstatic over the fact that Amelia was watching Pitch Perfect. He loved that movie, too, but had no one to talk about it with.