𝒙𝒊𝒊. guitar lessons

..⃗. 🧃 •̩̩͙·˚ ➷̈
𝗕𝗘𝗦𝗧 𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗗'𝗦 𝗕𝗥𝗢𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥 ━━━━ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗩𝗘
( GUITAR LESSONS ) *:・゚

AMELIA TIREDLY SAT at one of the tables in the break room with Jasmine and Spencer next to both of her sides. The three of them were finally on their break after many exhausting hours of handling customers today during cashier duty. Amy sat with her head down on the table with her arms cushioning her head while both Spencer and Jasmine ate their lunches.

         "Hey, am I still teaching you how to play guitar later or did you change your mind?" Spencer asked Amy, before taking a bite of his sandwich.

        "Yeah, you are." She replied. "You asked me that this morning, why would my answer change?"

        "Matt came in here this morning and I figured he was here to make plans with you later." He said.

        "I mean, yeah, but he lives right next to me, so I can practically see him whenever I want." Amy shrugged.

         "Wait, hold on, you guys are dating, right?" Spencer asked. Amelia furrowed her eyebrows as a short chuckle escaped her lips, "No. What made you even think that?"

         Spencer and Jasmine exchanged a glance and looked back at Amy. "That picture of the two of you on Nick's instagram, the fact he's always here only when you are, he waited five hours for you that one time, and you're always together."

         "That's just because I've known him and his brothers since we were ten. I'm just as close with Nick and Chris as I am with Matt." She told them.

"So. . . you guys are just friends?" Spencer asked for clarification.

Amelia nodded her head as Jasmine leaned forward on the table with her elbows resting on top of it, her fingers interlaced together, and her head propped up on her hands. She inquired, "Why are you so interested in knowing if Amy's dating Matt or not?"

"Um, no reason." He scoffed, crossing his arms and leaning back to his chair. A slight blush appeared on Amelia's cheeks as he continued. "We're friends and friends share things like that with each other." Jasmine squinted her eyes and nodded, not believing a single word he said. He started to trip over his words until he changed the subject. "Okay, fine. What about you and Chris? You're always flirting in everyone's comment sections."

         "Oh, yeah! Let's talk about how you and Chris flirt at every single chance you get." Amelia coyly grinned.

         Jasmine playfully rolled her eyes at her two friends and scoffed, "We don't flirt with each other. In all honesty, Amy, I don't know how you've handled Chris for eight years because he is a handful. I'm gonna be surprised if he's anything but a gemini."

         "Well, I'll have you know that he's a leo. His birthday's August 1st." She told her.

         Jasmine's expression turned stoic, "Are you kidding me?" Spencer tried to hold back his laughs, but ultimately failed. Amelia was bemused by their reactions and decided to ask them what was happening. Jasmine replied back, "We have the same birthday."

        Amelia widened her eyes with a smile gradually forming, "Oh my god, that's some real soulmate type shit!"

        "Stop, don't say that!" Jasmine said.

         Spencer checked the time on his phone and realized it was almost time for the three of them to head back to work. They reluctantly cleaned up their table and sighed, getting back to their finals hours of work that day.

━━━━━━━━

         "Okay, so just put your first finger on the third string, second fret. Second finger on the first string, second fret. Then, third finger on the second string, third fret." Spencer instructed Amelia. After work, Spencer had given her a ride to his place where he'd be teaching her how to play the guitar. Amelia sat on the edge of his bed with a guitar laid on her lap and held up with her hands. Spencer had pulled a chair in front of her and sat there with another guitar in his hands.

         He was sitting so close to her, Amelia was too scared to move in fears of profusely blushing in front of him. She strummed the guitar and Spencer slightly raised his arms from the guitar as if the most amazing thing in the world just occurred. "There, you did it! You now know all the basic chords of the guitar. You're practically a natural."

"You shouldn't be inflating my ego like that. I will take that compliment and run with it." She joked.

She kept strumming the instrument and practicing each chord until the guitar started to sound off. She reached for the tuning pegs on the guitar, even though she had no idea how to tune it. Spencer saw her and reached out to stop her hand, "Wait, let me teach you how to tune it without one of those tuning apps or something."

He gently set his guitar down on the floor and changed his seat so he was sitting right beside Amy. She desperately hoped Spencer wouldn't even glance at her because of how much she could feel her face heat up. With the first machine head, he tuned it himself, telling her what to hear. For the second one, he placed her hand on it and with his hand on top of hers, he guided her through how much she should turn the peg.

They stayed like that until all the strings of the guitar was tuned. And Amelia absolutely could not stop blushing. She was so scared to look at his face that she didn't realize Spencer was already looking at her, relishing all of the features that made her her. He scrutinized the way her cheeks transitioned to a light shade of red under his gaze and found the sunlight hitting her face quite angelic. Jasmine already knew about his little crush on Amy. He was just thankful she didn't blurt it out during their break earlier.

ANGIE'S NOTES☺︎
HII! i'm back lol🤭
rip to matt's panera bread lady arc😞🤞
also jas and the triplets are my fave leos 🫶
tysm for 23k reads ily all sm 🤍🤍
have a great day😁‼️