𝒙𝒗𝒊𝒊. obliviousness is the illness

..⃗. 🧃 •̩̩͙·˚ ➷̈
𝗕𝗘𝗦𝗧 𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗗'𝗦 𝗕𝗥𝗢𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥  ━━━━  𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡
( OBLIVIOUSNESS IS THE ILLNESS ) *:・゚

 🧃 •̩̩͙⁺゜⤾·˚ ༘ ➷̈𝗕𝗘𝗦𝗧 𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗗'𝗦 𝗕𝗥𝗢𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥  ━━━━  𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡 ( OBLIVIOUSNESS IS THE ILLNESS ) ࿐ ࿔*:・゚

LOVER BOY😍
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

2 PARTICIPANTS !

AIM ME😟
hiiiii
matt where are you rn
chris and nick are here and they won't
tell me why you're not here
jasmine and spencer are here too!

LOVER BOY😍
oh
yeah i'm just a little sick and i
don't wanna get any of you sick
too
dw about me tho have fun

AIM ME😟
still?
are you ok :((
i can ask my mom to make you some soup
and brownies
i know you love her cooking😁

LOVER BOY😍
no it's ok
thank you though
i think i just need to rest rn
i'll talk to you later

AIM ME😟
oh okay
feel better soon🫶🫶

        It was just another day at the Valez household. Jasmine and Spencer were over and so were the triplets. Well, at least two of them. They were all in the living room as they were also reprimanding Chris for something. Pitch Perfect was starting to play on the television. Amelia thought it was weird how Matt was acting recently. In the past two weeks, he's gradually stopped visiting her at McDonald's, he's been texting her less, and she hasn't even seen him leave the house unless it was to film a video.

          And now he claimed to be sick and pass up the chance to get some of her mom's cooking? Matt absolutely loved every single dish her mother made and would never miss the opportunity to eat her food. What was really going on with him?

         "Hey, do you guys know what's wrong with Matt?" She asked Nick and Chris.

         The two brothers stopped in their tracks and glanced at each other before shifting their eyes back at Amy. "Oh, uh, he's sick." Chris told her.

         "Yeah, but that's what you guys told me two weeks ago. You're telling me he's been sick for two weeks?" She questioned.

         Ever since Matt's confession to his brothers, they came up with a story to excuse him from being around Amy when Spencer was there too. Call it dramatic, but he doesn't think he can see the two of them together like that yet.

         "And also, he's just been kinda in a bad mood recently. He's just a volcano waiting to erupt, I guess." Nick awkwardly chuckled. "But, uh, don't worry about him. He's fine and he'll get better soon."

         "Oh." Was all Amy said back. Sure, she may be oblivious — especially to Matt's feelings about her, but she wasn't a full on idiot. The triplets were all acting weird and they won't tell her what's wrong. She didn't want to ask them any further questions because she figured that if something really was wrong, they'd tell her when they're ready.

"Okay, guys, out of the two of us, who is the better dancer: me or Jasmine?" Chris asked the group after the two of them had their playful argument.

Almost instantaneously, everyone answered Jasmine. "She's literally a trained dancer, buddy." Spencer told him.

"Wow." Chris began, "I learn more things about you every day." He looked at Jasmine.

"Chris, shut up! We're watching Pitch Perfect!" Nick yelled.

         "Why is everyone bullying me today? Whatever, at least Jas is still my friend." He rolled his eyes.

         "No, Chris, shut the fuck up. Watch the movie." Jasmine retorted, attempting to hide the smile that was starting to form on her face.

         He stood up, "No, I'm not watching this movie with a bunch of my bullies." He then proceeded to walk to Amy's room upstairs.

         "Don't mess anything up in my room, Chris!" Amy called out.

         "I won't!" He yelled back.

         After a few seconds, Jasmine stood up from the couch as well and sighed. "He's such a baby. How have you both lived with him for years? I've known him for couple months." She rhetorically asked Nick and Amy before following Chris upstairs.

         Nick and Amy shifted their eyes to each other, then started giggling. "Oh my god, she likes him too!" Nick laughed.

"And Jas hates everybody." Spencer commented, laughing along with the two.

Nick looked down to see Spencer and Amy's hands intertwined with each other's. He couldn't help but feel sorry for his brother. Matt had made him and Chris promise him that they would never tell Amy about his feelings. But, there's some part of Nick that just really wants to tell her.

         Sure there were times where Nick would be supportive of Amy's relationship with Spencer. How could he not? She's his best friend — he'll always be supportive of her. However, he just figured in his head that Amelia would choose Matt. Nick knew Amelia and and Matt better than anybody else.

         He could write several essays about just the two of them for the rest of his life if he wanted to. He can even tell if they either have a silly little crush or they're head over heels. Not only did his 'triplet-intuition' hinted at Matt's feelings towards Amy to him, but it was also the fact he just knows him incredibly well. With Amy, he has a feeling that her feelings for Spencer was just nothing more than an infatuation.

It was only a theory, obviously. He would never tell her a theory about her own feelings. And besides, maybe he was wrong and she genuinely likes Spencer. But deep down, he has a gut-wrenching feeling that Spencer wasn't the final destination to her journey through life. It was just a matter of time before she realized it. Nick likes to consider himself a genius for the way he could so easily analyze her.

ANGIE'S NOTES☺︎
happy finals and ap testing month ig😧
here's a little short filler chapter bc
i really wanted to update but am kinda
busy lol😁

and to everyone who are patiently waiting
for the mattlia content, thank you🤭
I SWEAR THEYLL HAPPEN SOON JUST
GIVE IT SOME TIME

ok that's all i wanted to say
bye guys ily🤍😁