𝒊𝒊𝒊. joe goldberg type beat

..⃗. 🧃 •̩̩͙·˚ ➷̈
𝗕𝗘𝗦𝗧 𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗗'𝗦 𝗕𝗥𝗢𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥 ━━━━ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘
( JOE GOLDBERG TYPE BEAT ) *:・゚

"OH MY GOD, he likes your shoes? You two should practically get married." Nick teased Amelia right after she told him what happened at work later that night. She was on her back sprawled out on Nick's bed as he laid down beside her on his side with his head resting on his hand. "Stop." She uttered, playfully hitting his arm.

"Do you have any pictures of this Spencer?" He asked her.

"No." She answered. Nick gave her an unamused look. It took a second for Amelia to figure out why he looked at her like that before putting her hands up in defense. "I did not stalk his Instagram, I swear."

Nick smiled at her, "Okay, can we do it together now, then?"

Amelia sighed reached for her phone in her back pocket and turned on her stomach as Nick did the same. She went to the Instagram app as Nick peeked over her shoulder. "I don't even know if his username is his name."

"Well, try!" He encouraged.

"Okay, okay!"

She froze on the search page for a moment before remembering she and Jasmine exchanged social medias to each other. She went to her profile instead and typed in Spencer's name into the bar. Nick gasped when his profile appeared on Amelia's screen. "Oh my God." Amelia nodded her head in agreement.

"I've never even seen him without his mask. How does he look better without it?" She gazed at her screen.

"Find out if he's dating someone!" Nick told her.

Amelia turned her head to look at him. "Nick, I'm not gonna stalk my own coworker who I met, like, 8 hours ago."

"You know you want to!" He laughed.

She closed her eyes for a moment and gave in. She and Nick looked through all the pictures he posted on his account and even the highlights. To Nick's enjoyment, Spencer too, was very into photography. He jokingly graded his 'professional' photos, which made the both of them laugh boisterously.

"Yo, can you guys keep it down? I'm trying to do a Cameo." Matt told the two of them from Nick's doorway.

         "Wait a minute!" Nick exclaimed, "We're stalking Amy's coworker 'cause she has a crush on him."

He didn't know why, but at that moment, Matt could feel his entire body stiffen. Matt was always aware of his feelings for Amelia but never acted on it in fear of ruining their friendship. He didn't think his feelings for her would allow him to go numb at the fact she likes someone else. He quickly got mad at himself for his reaction. Who was he to not like the fact Amelia likes someone who isn't him? That's not something he gets to be upset with and he knew that.

So, all he did was grin slightly and approached the two of them. "Wait, really? Can I see?" They both sat up and Matt sat next to Nick as he scrolled through Spencer's pictures on Amelia's phone.

Matthew couldn't lie — this man she likes is gorgeous. Why was there ever a moment every night before he closes his eyes where he thought he had a chance with Amelia? After seeing Spencer, Matthew would have to find a new thing to think about before going to sleep. But suddenly, his thoughts were interrupted when Amelia shouted, "Nick! Oh my god!"

Amelia's eyes were widened and her mouth was agape as Nick's eyes were widened and his hand covered his mouth. Matt looked back down at the phone in Nick's hand and realized he accidentally liked an old picture. "I didn't mean to, I swear!"

"He's gonna know I'm stalking him!" Amelia brought her knees to her chest and buried her head upon them.

"Maybe he doesn't check his notifications. He has like 8,000 followers. That's a lot of people, so I doubt he looks at who likes his stuff." Nick attempted to console her.

"Ames, it's fine." Matthew spoke, "It's not a big deal. Think about it: Taylor Swift canceled the Lover Fest Tour a few years ago and you're being sad over Nick accidentally liking some guy's photo from last year."

He earned a chuckle from her as she looked up at him and rested her chin on her knees. "And the Lover era is over." She added. Matt softly chuckled and nodded, "Yeah, I know. You talk about it constantly." A tone of artificial annoyance was laced in his sentence.

"The Lover era was one of her best ones, too." She argued. Nick nodded in agreement.

"She should really bring that back."

"Hey!" Chris walked into the room. "How come the three of you are hanging out and didn't tell me? That's so rude, guys. Have better manners, c'mon now." He jumped onto Nick's bed, stomach first.

"Chris, don't do that!" Nick reprimanded.

"What?" He questioned, not thinking he did anything wrong.

ANGIE'S NOTES☺︎
omg me updating consistently😱😱😱??
i will also find a way to mention taylor
swift in every fanfic i write i always manage
to do it😁
#normalizeinternetstalkingbutnotinacreepyway 🤞