𝒙𝒊𝒙. a good day for chris

..⃗. 🧃 •̩̩͙·˚ ➷̈
𝗕𝗘𝗦𝗧 𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗗'𝗦 𝗕𝗥𝗢𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥  ━━━━  𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡
( A GOOD DAY FOR CHRIS ) *:・゚

MATT COULD BET all his money that today was gonna be great the second he woke up and looked at himself in the mirror. He wasn't exhausted, his hair immediately looked good, and the day finally came where Amy wasn't the first thing on his mind. In fact, he forgot all about his feelings for her and her relationship with Spencer for a moment. Today was going to be great.

         The past few weeks, he's been in his room all day. He rarely left and when his brothers pointed it out, he only stayed in his room even more out of spite. Today, however, as the time inched closer to 12 pm, he decided that maybe it was time to leave his room.

        As he walked into the kitchen with his phone in his hand, he couldn't see that he was bound to bump into someone. Since they were also on their phone, it was mutually their fault as well. "Sorry." Matt mumbled before looking away from his phone and seeing Amy.

          When she saw him, she smiled and simply said, "It's good." The two fell into silence, the other feeling too awkward to walk away. She decided to break the quiet between them and asked, "So, are you feeling better?"

         He stared at her for a moment, forgetting all about his lie. He hasn't spoken to her in two days and automatically forgets his alibi. When he remembered, he feigned a cough and responded, "Kinda. I'm still a little sick, but I'm better."

          "You've been sick for a while, Matt. Are you seeing a doctor?" She told.

          He shook his head, "My mom said it's not that serious, so there's nothing to worry about." He quickly changed the subject, "So, uh, what are you doing here?"

"Nick invited me here. We're watching a bunch of Marvel movies together. Do you wanna join us?" She informed him.

Before Matt could respond, Nick came out of his room and looked at Amy, "Amelia Opal Valez, I texted you an hour ago. Why are you just now showing up? We literally could've been halfway through Iron-man right now."

"Don't blame me for being late, take it up with my mom." She replied.

"Ugh, God bless Ms. Valez. I would never blame your mom for things, she's amazing." Nick commented. "Matt, you watching with us or are you still too sick?"

"Is Chris watching?" Matt asked them.

"I don't know, actually. I was gonna ask him earlier because I heard him come down, but then he ran back up to his room." Nick told them.

"C'mon, let's ask him." Amy said, already making her way to Chris' room.

Nick was the one to barge into Chris' room. And once the door swung wide open, the three teenagers saw something they thought was quite impossible. Jasmine was in his room and they were hanging out together, willingly. A genuine smile was plastered on her face instead of the usual exasperated expression.

The three of them gasped, which got Chris and Jasmine's attentions. "Jasmine? Why are you here?"

"Chill. My girlfriend can be here if she wants to." He remarked. Amy, Nick, and Matt all gasped again (this time even louder) and looked at each other. They then looked back at the couple and incredulously yelled, "Girlfriend?!"

Jasmine bumped him with her shoulder, "Chris."

"We started dating an hour ago." He smiled.

"Are you fucking joking me right now? How did this happen?" Amy asked.

"I invited her over because she said she was bored and then when she came here, I decided to not be a coward and ask her out, and she said yes." Chris explained, making sure to look at Matt at specific parts.

"Again, we've been dating for an hour and in that past hour, he's just kept calling me girlfriend." She said before looking at Chris, "I have a name, you know."

He raised their arms to show off their interlocked hands with the most jubilant grin. "Jas is my girlfriend and I'm her boyfriend, guys." She turned her head the other way and hid her flushed face with her free hand.

Nick shook his head, processing the sudden new information. He decided to ignore it because he just really wanted to watch movies with his best friend. "Okay, that's interesting. Um, do you guys wanna join Amy and I in watching Marvel movies? Matt might join too."

"Yes, oh my god." Jasmine immediately replied.

"Wait, no, she might break up with me because Tom Holland is too hot." Chris protested.

Jasmine playfully rolled her eyes and stood up. Since they were still holding hands, she dragged him downstairs to the living room. Before leaving his room, Chris looked back at his brothers and best friend and gave them the most joyous smile they've ever seen.

━━━━━━━━

         The group of five had finished all the Marvel movies they could watch in the day. Jasmine and Chris were on the couch, debating which of the Avengers had the best storyline. While they were arguing, Nick was instigating their debate. And all the way in the kitchen, Amy and Matt were together, washing all the dishes the group used.

         Amy heard the group of three in the living room laugh and smiled to herself as she was surrounded by her favorite people. And right after, she felt insanely guilty because for a split second, she forgot about Spencer. She started talking so that her brain would be preoccupied. "Chris and Jas are cute, huh?"

         Matt turned his head to look at her and then back at the plate he was drying with a towel, "Oh, yeah. He really likes her and I think she's cool, so I'm happy for them."

         They were silent for a bit. Since she arrived, she could tell Matt hasn't been too thrilled. And Amy was no idiot either. She knows Matt has been lying about being sick. She just figured he'd tell her why when he was comfortable.

         "So. . . how are you and Spencer?" Matt asked, not even looking at her.

         "Good." She answered. They've been dating for almost a month now, but nothing really felt like it was going anywhere. If anything, they've been awkward with each other the entire time they started dating. She just thought it was too early to tell and went along with it.

         "Good." Matt repeated.

         The two continued to finish washing the dishes with the laugher of their friends as background noise to fill their silence. However, the only thing louder than the giggles were their own thoughts. Matt only thought about Amy and she only thought about the possibility of her and Spencer going back to normal.

ANGIE'S NOTES☺︎
HIII OMG
ITS BEEN A WHILE IVE MISSED ALL
OF YOU
IVE MISSED SEEING YOUR
COMMENTS BUT HI IM BACK

also, it's no secret that matt and amy will
eventually end up together. and ik a lot
of you can tell i want nick and spencer to
end up together too
BUT
idk how to fit it in the storyline, so
would you guys be interested in a separate
book with them😁?

and to everyone who wanted a chris book
after this one, dw cause i'll most likely
end up doing both!!

anyways ILY ALL AND TYSM FOR
1k FOLLOWERS AND 66k READS
MWAH🤍🤍