𝒙𝒙𝒊𝒙. summer updates

..⃗. 🧃 •̩̩͙·˚ ➷̈
𝗕𝗘𝗦𝗧 𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗗'𝗦 𝗕𝗥𝗢𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥  ━━━━  𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘
( SUMMER UPDATES ) *:・゚

JULY WAS ENDING with only two more days left. Amy was nearing her last month in New York and she'd be lying if she said she wasn't sad. She's been so happy in New York and she doesn't want it to change. She FaceTimed with Jasmine and Spencer every day as well as Chris and Nick. She'd occasionally catch a glimpse of Matt in the background and they'd exchange a couple of simple words to each other but that was it. She was still sad that they didn't have their normal conversations, but it was a start. She was just glad he finally left his room for once.

She and her dad spent most of their time together and it was always the best time. He took her to the City and they went to all their favorite spots, they had movie nights every night, she'd help him cook in the kitchen, and she even helped him set up an account on a dating app and helped him look for people. They were just glad to have each other's company. Especially since her dad lives by himself.

And there were also her friends in New York. She missed them a lot. She met a couple of them because they live in the same street as her dad, and she and her other friends met at a local park a few years back. She thoroughly enjoyed sleeping over with them, getting ice cream, and hosting the Fourth of July party for them at her dad's house — with his permission, of course.

Summer couldn't get any better in her opinion.

And then on the night of July 29, she and Jasmine were on a FaceTime call. They've already been on the phone for over an hour and they planned to talk for hours more. "Jas! Your birthday is coming up! What are your plans?" Amy exclaimed with a big smile on her face. She changed her position on her bed so that she was laying on her stomach.

Jasmine had an expression that matched hers and her face flushed. "I'm actually so so excited for it. The triplets and I are actually having a joint party. So it's gonna be this kinda big birthday bash for the four of us. It was Nick and I's idea and Chris and Matt loved it. We're actually almost done planning everything!"

"That is so cool! Ugh, I wish I could be there." Amy said.

"I know!" Jasmine groaned. "I can't believe this is my first birthday with you as my friend and I can't even spend it with you. How do the triplets live with this?"

Amy chuckled, "Yeah, I'm pretty sure when we were, like, 11 years old, they cried because I could rarely spend their birthdays with them."

"Aw, that's cute." Jasmine laughed. "We miss you a lot."

"I miss you too! I'll be back soon."

"Yeah, in September. I feel like I'm gonna go crazy if I keep surrounding myself with the triplets and Spencer. Like, right now they're having a 'boy's night'. Chris sent me a picture and they're literally playing Roblox and they're all drinking from a liter bottle of Pepsi. They're sharing the bottle, Amy!" The Myers girl complained.

"And they don't wanna drink from cups?" She incredulously asked.

Jasmine shrugged, "I don't know, Chris said it's a 'bonding experience.' They're in their own little world right now."

The two girls bursted out giggling. When their laughter died down after twenty seconds, the two friends became silent for a short moment. It wasn't until Jasmine caught her attention that the silence broke. "Why don't you just come home for a couple days? Just for our birthday and then you can go back to New York for the rest of the summer?"

"I would, but. . . my dad. We don't really get to spend time together that often, so we usually do everything we can in summer." Amy told.

"So? He can come with! You said your parents are somewhat friends now and that they talk occasionally. I'm sure they don't mind seeing each other again. Your dad must've met the triplets before and he must like them if your mom does. If he comes with you, you guys still get to hang out, but just in Boston. And plus, it's only for a day or two." Jasmine convinced her.

Amy really wanted to be there. Like, so badly. The last time she was in Boston for the triplets' birthday, they were 14. Given that it's now their 19th birthday, it's obviously been a long time. A smile slowly crept upon her lips, "I'll ask my dad."

          Jasmine let out a celebratory squeal and widely smiled. The pair of friends continued to talk about numerous things: Jasmine and Chris' relationship, their plans for the rest of the summer, and anything and everything that came to their minds.

         It was a nice night for Amy. No lights were on in her room except for the lights that projected a galaxy-like scenery — something her dad bought for her three summers ago. Her bed was still made from earlier in the day except for the pillow she used to rest her chest on. The air conditioner had been on the whole night, so the air was perfectly cool. Nights like these were her favorite part of summer and she was glad that she could still experience it. She really needed something like this.

ANGIE'S NOTES☺︎
my teachers just posted the summer work i
have to do and i am sad now🤗🤗
i also saw a tiktok contributing to the rumor
that steve might die in volume 2 of stranger
things and i immediately bursted into tears.
i wish i was kidding. i cried for two minutes😇
it better just be a rumor 😀

and here's a break from the sad chapters 😁
i don't there should be any more actually,
so no more crying hopefully!!!! very sorry
about that btw lol
but here's a little chapter about amy's summer
so far!
it's also june 29, and this chapter (29) takes
place july 29 — this was not planned but i
thought it was kinda cool🥲
ilysm and have a great day baes <3333!