𝒙𝒙𝒊𝒗. matt's big confession

..⃗. 🧃 •̩̩͙·˚ ➷̈
𝗕𝗘𝗦𝗧 𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗗'𝗦 𝗕𝗥𝗢𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥  ━━━━  𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥
( MATT'S BIG CONFESSION ) *:・゚

AMY'S PHONE BEGAN to ring as she was in the living room with Nick at his house. The pair were rewatching Pitch Perfect — again. Pitch Perfect 2, specifically. It wasn't their favorite, but they decided to watch it just for fun. Amy glanced at the contact and saw it was Spencer's. The two have been together for almost 3 months now and to be quite frankly with you, there were many moments where Amy had forgotten she was dating him. She'd forget until they were at work together and Spencer holds her hand or hugs her or tries to attempt at any other PDA.

Amy immediately became anxious upon seeing his name on her phone. When it rang, Nick paused the movie and ended up arguing with Chris, who had previously made fun of his outfit. Amy ultimately answered the FaceTime call and tried to smile to hide her nerves. "Hey."

"Hey." Spencer said back. "Can I come over, I gotta talk to you."

"Um, I'm at Nick's right now. Why, what's up?" She asked.

He shook his head, "Nothing, it's fine. I was just wondering. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Hi, Spencer!" Nick greeted. Amy panned the phone over to him and he politely waved. "I'm gonna need a mixed Oreo McFlurry tomorrow, so you better remember that when I get there."

"Got it. I'll make one a little earlier so you can just come in and go." He assured.

"Good. Because someone," Nick looked at Amy, "forgot to mix it yesterday. You broke my trust, Amelia."

Her mouth gaped open in offense, "I had four other orders to do and they were all angry. Playing Papa's Freezeria in real life is so hard."

Spencer glanced at Nick's shirt on his screen. It was a new release of Ransom Clothing. "Cool shirt." He said aloud.

         Nick felt frozen the second he heard those words. Ever since Chris called his outfit lame that morning, he was in such a mood. It was nice to know that at least somebody appreciated it. "Thanks."

         "Yeah." He replied. "Um, I gotta go. Bye, guys."

         With that, Spencer and Amy ended the call and she and Nick went back to watching Pitch Perfect. "Yo, guys. I'm going to the mall with Jas today. You guys need anything?" Chris asked them. The two friends shook their heads. Chris asked another question, "Do you know if Matt wants anything?"

         Nick shook his head again, "Just go up to his room."

         "Dude, I don't want to. Cassie came over ten minutes ago and I can literally hear her manipulating Matt from here." Chris argued.

         "I don't wanna go up there either 'cause I'll end up punching the fuck outta one of them when I'm done. I just know it." Nick said.

         Both Nick and Chris looked at Amy and she immediately shook her head. "Uh-uh. The second that girl says the wrong shit again, this entire house will be destroyed and I don't wanna do that to Mary-Lou. Can't we just text him?"

"He sucks at texting back fast though." Chris complained. "Also, I think he's still mad at Nick and I for yelling at him about Cassie. And he's, like, never mad at you, so he'll answer if you ask."