𝒙𝒗. first date

..⃗. 🧃 •̩̩͙·˚ ➷̈
𝗕𝗘𝗦𝗧 𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗗'𝗦 𝗕𝗥𝗢𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥 ━━━━ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗜𝗙𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡
( FIRST DATE ) *:・゚

A MILLION LITTLE thoughts crossed Spencer's mind. It's been a couple of days since Chris had messaged him about Amy. He encouraged him to ask her out, but even after all that encouragement, he was still contemplating whether he should actually do it or not. But then he started thinking: what's the worst that could happen? Sure, she could say no, but even if she does, that wouldn't be so bad. He's been rejected by many people before — what's one more person?

         He breathed in and out, gaining an ounce of courage with each breath to ask out the woman standing next to him. He was currently listening to her rant about the upcoming summer and how she'd be away in New York again even though she was just there during winter. He waited for some silence in the end of the conversation to ask.

And then, finally, he did. "Hey, so, um, would you like to go out with me? Like, on a date?" He turned his head to her as his eyebrows scrunched slightly.

Amelia's eyes widened a bit, but she stayed silent as blood rushed to her cheeks at his words. He then started to ramble and panic when she was quiet, "Um, obviously you don't have to say yes. If you wanna say no, that's totally fine and I understand. However, I would like a reason why, but again, you don't have to do anything you don't wanna do and-"

He was interrupted by Amy who took a hold of his arms that were moving along with his words. "Yes, I'll go out on a date with you." She smiled.

He reciprocated the expression before incredulously asking, "Wait, really?"

          She chuckled, reassuring him, "Yes! Does this Saturday work for you?"

Just like Amelia had done, he chuckled too. "Yeah, this Saturday's fine."

         The two continued on with their work with the most stupidest grins plastered on their faces. Their cheeks were bright red at this point and both their hearts felt like it was beating so uncontrollably fast, it was about to explode out of their chests. They agreed to not tell anyone about their date until afterwards — including the triplets and Jasmine.

amyvalez posted on their story !