𝒗𝒊𝒊𝒊. disney movies

..⃗. 🧃 •̩̩͙·˚ ➷̈
𝗕𝗘𝗦𝗧 𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗗'𝗦 𝗕𝗥𝗢𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥  ━━━━  𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧
( DISNEY MOVIES ) *:・゚

         "AMY HAS BAD taste in Disney movies." Nick announced to the camera. The triplets were filming one of their weekly videos and suggested that Amelia should be a special guest today. She's only appeared in a total of three — now four — videos since they've started YouTube. Their topic for today was ranking Disney Channel Original Movies. It was a topic the four of them felt so strongly about.

         Amelia opened her mouth, offended by the comment as she tried to defend herself, "Nick, stop lying. You know I have the best taste."

         "Okay, what's your favorite movie then?" Chris turned around from his seat to look at Amy who was sitting right next to Nick. She placed herself right on the edge of the seat to be closer to the three of them. "Starstruck." She answered almost instantaneously.

         The three brothers all turned to glare at her. Their eyes were judging her so hard, she practically opened her mouth once more in shock and exclaimed, "Stop that! Why are you guys looking at me like that?"

         "It's a good movie," Chris began, "but it's literally no one's favorite." They all ended up laughing leaving Amy offended still, "Chris, shut the fuck up! Your finsta name is Christopher Wilde!"

         "Okay, give her some credit. The movie had some good songs and it was kinda. . . cute, I guess." Matt agreed.

         Amelia looked at him, "Thank you! I don't know why you seemed hesitant at that last part, but thank you, Matty. Someone likes that movie."

        Nick dismissed them with his hand as he practically yelled, "Fuck out of here with that! He's only saying that because he's biased towards you."

       Matt leaned back to hit him, "Bro, shut up! I'm not biased!"

        "Lover Boy Matthew!" Chris mocked him as a fit of giggles escaped his mouth.

        "No! Starstruck is just that good of a movie, you dicks." She commented.

        "Let It Shine and Lemonade Mouth are the best ones, for sure. They're both in everyone's top three." Chris voiced.

         Nick then attempted to rap a part from Lemonade Mouth, but failed tremendously at it, which made them all laugh. "I don't know about you guys, but I loved Another Cinderella Story." Nick shared with the group.

They all enthusiastically shouted or hit their seats in agreement. Amelia questioned, "Is that even Disney?" Nick thought about it for a moment, "I always thought it was 'cause Selena Gomez was in it."

"You know what the best Cinderella adaptation was?" Amy asked the group. "Rags."

Like how they all agreed with Nick, they all agreed with Amelia. The four of them started to poorly and loudly singing one of the songs from the soundtrack until Matt interrupted them. "Ames, that's not even a Disney movie. It's a Nickelodeon movie, you fake fan." He looked directly at Amy.

She stopped singing and slapped her mouth with the palm of her hand in embarrassment. "No one talk to me. This is the worst day of my life. I can't believe I messed that up."

"Would we really trust the person who thinks Starstruck is the best Disney movie?" Chris retorted. The three of them told him to shut up and he flipped the them off. The group of friends continued to argue about their favorite movies until the end of the video.

COMMENTS

username
ALL THEY DO IS FIGHT😭😭

username
amy has the best taste what are they
talking about🙄

username
why do i think all of matt and amy's interactions
are cute when they're literally just talking
like normal friends wtf

username
nick in the giraffe hat is something so special
to me

username
i NEED more car videos with amy in them

username
this was the perfect opportunity for amy to
bring up the scream movies AND
pitch perfect again🙄🙄

username
chris is such a hater #cancelchris 🤗

username
i think they'd all die if they didn't curse an
ungodly amount of times in a video

ANGIE'S NOTES☺︎
chris hating on starstruck even though his
username is starstruck related: 🤭🤭

hi i've missed you all😩‼️
i just got lazy and didn't update lol
anyways i kinda hate this chapter ngl
but i wanted to give y'all something😇

also does anyone want a side romance between
chris and jasmine
pls i need to know your thoughts😇‼️

ok goodbye ily all 🤍🤍🤍