Unspoken words... 15

Weeks have passed by and Chanyeol and the other boys haven't been at school due to their comeback schedule.

SanJee let out a sigh as she sat in class staring out the window. She was bored out of her mind. The only thing that she was thinking about was Chanyeol. They had confessed to each other and she had spoken for the first time in many years. A mere boy had been able to break through her walls and activate her voice. It still brought butterflies whenever she thought about it. She could speak..

it's not like she was now speaking to everyone but she would sometimes say Hello or hi to her uncle and friends. (Exo)
Boy were they shock when they found out she could speak. Her uncle hugged her so tight and even took her out to eat with his family.

I guess everyone sees it as a big achievement.
SanJee thought.

Class had ended and She made her way out of class.

-----------------

*two months later.*

The boys were on and off with school. And whenever they were in school they spent their time SanJee causing the many Fan girls to become jealous.

Now exo had recently made their comeback and had gained many many fans. Hitting the highest point in their career. They had gained many international fans and won many awards becoming global stars.
This caused them to have a jam packed schedule and miss a lot of time for themselves.

SanJee was walking through school one day when Julie and her group on minions stopped her from walking. They hadn't bothered SanJee in a long time so SanJee was a bit nervous as to what they wanted.

Julie spat in her face. Not caring about the looks of disgust on SanJee's face.
"You think we didn't notice you and Exo?" Julie scoffed.
"You stupid imbecile. We warned you many times! Why haven't you gotten the point." She threw her meanest glare at SanJee as the girls followed suit.
SanJee stayed silent. Wiping the spit of her face before glaring back.

"We warned you." Julie stepped back before signaling to the girls.

They pushed and shoved SanJee to the ground. Kicking her stomach and stepping on her wrist. Shouting insults at her as she laid on the ground taking every blow to her body. They didn't care about who they were hurting. Their eyes were blinded by their jealously.

SanJee thought about the situation as she lied on the ground in pain. The girls had left a little while ago . She could have stood up and defended herself. She could have ran away. But she didn't.. she wasn't sure why. Maybe she was too scared.

It didn't matter though because she didn't mind taking the hits if she was allowed to spend more time with Chanyeol.

-------------

Arriving home, SanJee ran a hot bath and hopped in. Cleaning her wounds.
She had a few scratches on her arms but bruises everywhere. She scrunched her face up as she touched one of them.

After bathing, she headed downstairs.

Ding dong.

Opening the door she was engulfed in a hug.
She was surprised. Wincing at the pain but smiled and hugged Chanyeol back as she didn't want him to be suspicious.

"I miss you" Chanyeol said.

"Nado. "

SanJee pulled away before pulling Chanyeol into the house.
Chanyeol didn't seem to notice anything different as he held onto her hand.

They spent the night talking. Mostly Chanyeol but every time SanJee spoke up, his eyes were glued to her like magnets. Her voice was like hearing an angel sing Chanyeol thought.

Chanyeol placed his head on SanJee shoulder. Closing his eyes, he smiled.

"Just wait a little longer."

---------#-#-

Author's note:

Was this a bad chapter? I feel like it is :(
Don't worry guys if you stick around I have two more fan fictions in mind so hopefully I'll post soon.

Much love xx