Unspoken words... 10

SanJee's POV:

It's been two days since Chanyeol asked me and nobody was saying anything so I guessed no one knew. Yet

It was the Friday night and I was having dinner with Uncle and auntie. Their sons were out and couldn't make it to dinner. So it was just us 3.

"have you settled in well SanJee?" My auntie asked. I nodded my head and gave her a smile.

"I heard you guys have a ball coming up. The kids at the company have been going on about it." I nodded my head. Pulling out my red book.

'It's a bollywood theme but apparently we have to wear those scarf things to cover out mouths. Kinda like a masquerade ball.'

They nodded their heads.

"Are you going SanJee?" I nodded my head again. Looking up from my bowl I saw my uncle smiling at auntie with a small smile on her face also. That's kind of creepy..

He placed his spoon down before looking at me. "And who may I ask you're going with as your partner?" I blushed at that. Do I just tell them I'm going with Chanyeol? I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard auntie and uncle giggling "were just teasing you SanJee." Auntie giggled again. I smiled at them faintly. Still a bit embarrassed. "We can go shopping for your Sari after work tomorrow if you like. I'm sure the other kids would like to come as well." I nodded my head. It will be fun to hang with the others. The only group I know so far is Exo.

'But you're not paying for me uncle.' I narrowed my eyes at him as he read it. Letting out a chuckle. "You're so smart. I'm paying for your costume SanJee. No buts." I rolled my eyes but let out a smile. I was grateful I had an uncle and auntie like them. They were like my second mother and father. We finished the night off peacefully before they left home.

*morning*

Yawwwwnnnn I stretched my body out across my bed before turning off the alarm. Heading into the bathroom I quickly washed up and went out to chose an outfit to wear today. Since today we would be going shopping as well I wanted to look presentable. I settled on a light brown dress with my baby blue sweater over the top. Heading outside, I biked my way too the building and headed through the back door. After greeting everyone I went straight to the practice room and just as I suspected, they were all in there including the manager. I bowed as I entered and sat down with the boys that were listening to the manager speak. "We have a performance coming up in a few weeks so I want everyone to work hard. You guys probably already know that you're having a comeback and we plan to make it even bigger then your debut so be ready to work extra hard guys." The boys all nodded and stood up. Bowing to the manager before he left.

"Morning noona!" I waved at sehun who had greeted me. A few mumbles of hello came from the other boys. They all seemed tired as I looked around the room. Feeling pity, I took out my red book.

'Would you guys like anything to drink? I can go out and get you guys something if you like?'

Tao who was closest to me read it out to the others. "Jinja? Will you really noona? " Taos eyes turned into Cresent moons as he smiled at me. I nodded my head and smiled back at him. "Are you sure SanJee? We wouldn't want to bother you." Shaking my head, I pulled out my pen and nodded for them to tell me their orders.

"Can I have a Macha please?" Suho asked.

"Me too SanJee!" Kai said from his position on the couch.

"Bubble tea for me SanJee!! Choco please!" Sehun put his thumbs up at me. "SanJee noona is Daebak! Jinja!" I chuckled at the maknae. "I'll have the same as sehun." Luhan showed me his fairy liked smile before walking off. "3 Americano please. " Kris pointed to himself and the two boys with him who happened to be xiumin and Tao. "Coffee for me." Chen shouted. "Me too. With sugar please." Kyungsoo said. "Can I have a hot chocolate please? " BaekHyun did ageyo but was dissed by his hyung. "Some green tea please." Lay said quietly. I gave him a smile. He was so shy and I found it kinda cute. Like he was a lost puppy.