Unspoken words... 19

Chanyeol was gone the next morning leaving SanJee to wake up by herself. She was abit devastated but reading the message Chanyeol left her, she regained her happiness.

Sorry for leaving you alone SanJee-ah. I couldn't risk someone seeing me leave your house. It would hassle you too much. Let's pretend we don't know each other in school. This way everyone will stop bothering you. just wait alittle longer, I'll come find you after we graduate :)

I'll be missing you. xx

--------------

Months had passed since that day and Chanyeol was true to his words. Even though he barely came to school, the two ignored each other as if they were never friends. Sungjae stood by her side and comforted her when she was feeling down about the situation.
She was very thankful towards Sungjae for this. The latter soon found himself a girlfriend too.
A donsaeng named Joy. She was a year younger then them and they had met by accident when he accidentally poured his milkshake on her shirt.
The 3 were always together and they kept her company when Chanyeol wasn't around. She only talked to Chanyeol through Kaokao or when she was helping out at the company.

It was finally the day of their graduation. Everyone was buzzing with excitement as they all wanted to leave this building. No more studying. No more bothersome teachers. No more bullies.

SanJee smiled as she made her way over to her friends. Remembering how special today was suppose to be. She couldn't spot Chanyeol in crowd. Regardless how much she looked around.

When it was time, everyone made their way to their seats before the principal began talking about the school year.
Each student was called up to get their certificate of finishing their school year and awards as well.
SanJee got the English award and a few other ones too.

When the night was over and everyone had left. SanJee stood in the middle of the building. She was hoping Chanyeol would come. She had not seen him throughout the entire night.

Had he ditched her? What if he forgot?

She let out a sigh and turned on her heels. When suddenly she heard a voice.

Whipping her head around, there was no one. Disappointment filled her and she turned to leave the building when her wrist was grabbed and she fell backwards into something hard. Arms wrapped around her chest.

"I missed you so much. I missed doing this." The voice whispered.
Unexpectedly, SanJee's eyes filled with tears as she turned around and hugged the person back.
"Me too. You scared the hell out of me. I thought you wouldn't come." She said between sobs.

Chanyeol laughed as he patted her head. "I would never do such a thing. You did a good job SanJee-ah. I'm proud of you" He kissed her on the forehead before pulling away and walking off.

SanJee stood confused. Why is he leaving? Where is he going?
She was about to chase him when he came walking back. Hiding something. His face said it all.

He stood in front of her with a cheeky smile. In his left hand was the ice-cream she always bought. She laughed at his childish antics and grabbed it off him. Thanking him silently.

He suddenly pulled something from behind his back.
It was a blue rose. SanJee stared at it and smiled at Chanyeol. But became even more surprised when she saw a ring drop from the stem of the flower.
Her mouth gaped open in surprise. Isn't it too early for this?

Chanyeol let out a chuckle. Knowing exactly what SanJee was thinking. He quickly took the ring off of the stem and grabbed her hand.

"I know it's early. But this is just a promise ring. I couldn't believe the pain I was bringing you when I found out. I'm so sorry I wasn't there enough to realize what was happening. So I want to give you this ring. I want to promise you that I will always protect you from now on. To listen to every problem you have and to help you through it all. I love you SanJee and I hope you love me as much as I do." Chanyeol smiled his derpy grin before sliding the ring onto SanJee's finger. By now, SanJee had stopped crying and instead let out a loud laugh.

She jumped into Chanyeol's arms and kissed him full on the lips. Not allowing Chanyeol to get a word through. Their lips moved in sync as she wrapped her arms around his neck. Chanyeol could feel all her pain and sadness as they kissed. As it slowly disappeared. As if the kiss was allowing her to forget her bad memories.

Pulling away, SanJee smiled. "Thank you Chanyeol. Thank you to you for befriending me. For eating off my chopsticks and pestering me until I said yes. I couldn't imagine life with you and I'm glad you feel the same way I do. I love you Chanyeol - ah. So before you say anything. YES. I will become your girlfriend." SanJee laughed as she saw Chanyeols face.

He was in shock with what had just happened. Before his eyebrows furrowed. "Hey! I wanted to ask you that." Pouting, he kissed her on the cheek once more and they both walked out hand in hand as they ate the ice-cream.

---------------
Author's note:

the end. ITS DONE. OMGGG ITS DONE. DONT WORRY. A NEW FANFICTION WILL BE UP SOON.

I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED READING IT! THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT. I SUCK AT THESE STUFF SO I'LL END IT HERE

MUCH LOVE XX