Unspoken words... 3

SanJee's POV:

Morning came and i woke up stiffling a yawn. Ouch, Urgh, my couch is not that comfortable at all. I stood up from the couch and stretched my neck, arms and limbs as i checked the time. 6:45am. Classes start around 8:30 so i still had alittle time.

I headed into the kitchen where I saw the macbook sitting. My uncle gave it to me a met a few months back but I never got around to actually using it.. I shrugged my shoulders. Eh. I have alot of time. I turned around to face the fridge, opening it to find ingredients and groceries. I wasn't entirely hungry right now so I decided to just grab an apple.

I decided to go for a morning jog. I still had 20 minutes until 7:20am.

I got changed into my jogging clothes which were a white singlet, long black pants and a black jacket. Got to keep in shape... Or try anyways..

It was now 7:05am. I headed outside and went for a jog. Enjoying the breeze that was blowing, a summer breeze. It was beautiful to be up so early and hearing the birds chirping and tweeting added to the scenery.

I stretched again. Aaaaah! Today seemed to be a good day. It had been 10 minutes since I left now so I should get going.

I headed home, enjoying the things around me. I usually had alot of time for myself because i had no family besides uncle, but he was always out, and no friends so that means I wasn't invited to any events or parties. I used this time to think, to think about what ever was consuming my mind.

I guess I should be glad I didn't have any friends. I didn't have to worry about their problems because i had problems of my own. But they'll of gotten bored of me, anyways, there would have been no way to communicate.. But then again, it would of been nice to have someone to lean on from time to time. A person can only take so much pain..

I chuckled at myself. I was a huge mess.. I couldn't seem to make up my mind.

I came back to my senses, realising i was at the front door now. 7:20am. Just in time.

I made my way inside and took a quick shower before changing. Combing my hair, i watched myself in the mirror. I never did anything with my hair and i didnt feel like I needed too. I had no one to impress.

I rushed downstairs and grabbed a piece of toast that I placed in the toaster earlier on.

Slinging my bag over my shoulder, i made my way out.

"SanJee-Ah!" I turned around to see That guy from yesterday again, Chanyeol. He was waving his hands around crazily as he made his way over.

A bored look grew onto my face. Oh great, him again.

"Anneyeong SanJee-Ah." He waved at me crazily eventhough he was right beside me. But never the less, i bowed my head and continued walking.

"Still not talking i see." silence was his only reply.

"how do you plan to talk in class when needed then?" Aish. This guy is such a bother. Too many questions.

I let out a sigh and stopped in my tracks, causing him to do the same.

I grabbed one of his hand.

I won't.

then I walked off like the person I am. Chanyeol caught up to me again.

"YAH. SanJee-ah." I ignored him as i made my way over to the convenience store. I felt hungry now but not hungry enough..

I greeted the ahjussi that worked at the store and he greeted back. I came her often to buy snacks at night. So we knew each other well.