Unspoken Words... 2

SanJee's POV

The bell rang and all the students began packing up, including me. Chanyeol had been trying to make me laugh throughout the whole lesson. Trying to make me crack so he'll hear my voice but obviously it didn't work. This guy is so persistent I don't even know why I agreed to become his friend.

I packed my stuff up quickly and left the classroom without waiting for chanyeol. Making my way out of the gates, i stretched my limbs and neck. Listening to it crack before putting my earphones in.

I watched my surroundings, looking at all the trees and people that were walking around enjoying themselves today. A grin made its way onto my face. Atleast they're happy right? I continued walking, stopping directly under an oak tree that was on the rim of a park. Looking up, my eyes squinted as the sunlight came through the leaves and hit my eyes. My hands reached for the leaves, trying to block out the sun that seemed to be attracted to my eyes.

"what are you doing?" shocked, i stumbled abit but steadied myself before turning around. Oh. It's chanyeol. Is he stalking me?

I stared at him, studying him carefully.

"What are you looking at." I pointed at him before walking off through the park.

I could hear his footsteps quickening as he caught up to me. He grabbed my wrist again and this time I pulled away with a scowl. This dude keeps electrifying me. I gave him a small glare as i waited for him to speak.

"Sorry SanJee." He gave me a cheeky smile as he grabbed my hand again. What the he'll is he doing. I could feel my face heating up so I looked away from him still trying to tug my hand away. Goss damnit what is he doing?

"Come on SanJee. we're friends now. Plus I have an idea." I guess we're friends now but it doesn't mean he can touch me just like that. Giving a light scowl I nudged My head signalling for him to continue speaking.

"Well, since you don't seem to talk much and you cant always carry the book around with you right?"

I gave him a bored look, raising one of my eyebrows and he did the same. He did have a point though, i can't always bring it around but that's why I don't talk right?

Rolling my eyes i nodded my head.

"Well," He raised our hands that's were still clutching each other with a grin.

"This is where our hands come in. See if you understand what I'm writing."

He began running his thumb over my palm.

C

H

A

N

Y

E

O

L

"did you understand what I wrote." I nodded my head. He wrote his name. That much was obvious.

"Okay. You try and write something on mine and see if I understand."

I looked at our hands that were still link. Before running my fingers over his hand.

B

A

B

O

I looked up at him with a smile tugging At my lips.

"YAH! I am not a Pabo. I came up with this idea right?" A grin made its way onto my lips. This guys is so weird.

"hey, you're smiling." I looked away from him before ripping my hand out of his and skipping off.

"YAH! Wait up SanJee." He caught up to me again, this time walking along beside me.

"You're smile is pretty. You should smile more." I looked at him with a confused face. This boy is weird. Why is he even talking to me? Yet, he can make me smile within a few minutes without even trying.

He gave me a grin, showing off his perfect teeth. How can he smile all the time. Hasn't he experienced pain before?

I smiled lightly at him, looking down at his hand again. Should I do it?

I let out a small sigh before grabbing his hand again.

(Words in Italics and Bold are words she writes on his palm.)

Thank you..

He had a smiled on his face again looking at me again. I raised my eyebrows as if telling what?

He let out a chuckle before shaking his head.

How can you always smile?

He shrugged his shoulder.

"I want others to be happy and i feel like the only way to make others happy is to be happy myself no matter what. No matter what the situation is, Wether I'm sad or angry, i will smile like a dork." with that, he looked at me and gave me a grin.

I looked away from him, dropping his hand out of mine.

"I'll take you home." I nodded my head, to tired to protest. He's too persistent anyways. One thing I learnt about this guy is that he'll never give up until he wins.

We walked in silent, him talking about nonsense and me just listening to his voice. his voice was deep and husky, bringing chills down my spine every time he laughed about something. What is wrong with me today.

I placed my hand onto my forehead. Anyi.. I'm not sick..

"What are you doing SanJee-ah?" I looked at Chanyeol who had a confused expression on. I shook my head indicating nothing.

"Okay.. Where do you live?" mm.. We're pretty close to my house now, it was just up the street. Pointing forward we continued walking in a comfortable silence.

We arrived at the front door.

"Well.. Goodnight SanJee. Sleep well, I'll talk to you tomorrow." I nodded my head. Opening the door when chanyeol pulled on my wrist again.

"where's your phone?" My eyebrows furrowed. I never needed a phone before because i couldnt speak but my uncle recently got me one so he could text me when he was out on business trips. I rummaged through my bag before grabbing out a thin model of the IPhone 5. I'm not sure how to use it to be honest.

I gave it to chanyeol and watched as he typed into the phone.

"You have nothing in here expect for uncle." He handed me back my phone and I stared at the screen.

Chanyeol Park (Bestfriend) <3

I looked up at chanyeol. Amused by the nickname he had given himself. He claims to be my best friend but it's going to take alot more then a day of talking to me to become my best friend. Shaking my head, i headed inside, waving bye to Chanyeol before locking the door.

A sigh escaped from my mouth as i placed my bag on the sofa. I stood there for a minute, looking around the room. It was dull, so dull it looked like the room had turned grey when it was actually a light blue. But I guess the room matched my mood. Being in years of despair, the house seemed to have picked up the aurora.

Today was tiring. The first day of school, falling onto the floor, attention being drawn towards me and having a weird boy following you around claiming he will be your best friend.

Finishing changing, i flopped onto the sofa and fell into a deep sleep..

Maybe, just maybe I'll be okay...

~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n:

I plan to try and update every two weeks. So that way i can write, study and socialize all at the same time. :)

I hope you guys are enjoying my fanfic. I honestly like this one alot better. Please support it guys. Thank you.

Read, comment and vote ♡♡